Goodell contemplating ending DirectTV's Sunday Ticket

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Don’t forget you can buy single games for 45$ (Or real close to that) A piece.

So if it’s only one or two games it’s a good option.
Do you have to be a subscriber with a contract to do that?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Interesting, so you actually believe that the majority of us are actually licensed to drive? Interesing.......
I am thinking of ridding me jitney. Wonder if an auto license is harder to get than a jitney license.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I hope they do. And they get more options for everyone.
Even though I get all the games. But if I ever decide to move back to Florida it would be nice to have options.

AT&T and DTV have really became bad and hard to do business with. Their customer reps are rude and will insult you.
Ha, as if! They be Mere pikers in possession of the learnered practice of telephone delivered insults,,, why I've had bona fide bad man monetary collection agents spewing the frothy spittle of denuded powerlessness akin to effeminate squalling rage once they've popped off over the phone to me,,,Ha, I had one ,one time break all bad on me saying he was "gonna make me his special case" dropping like he knew where I lived & it wasn't about the money now,,, I started laughing at him& told him to drop by ANY time as this ongoing urge I've been constantly suppressing for the last couple of years to stick a shotgun up somebody's A** before pulling the trigger has been gradually getting worse,ha,I never got another call concerning his concernso_O