Got attacked during my sleep by a ghost

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What happened to the sword; did you keep it?
No, I was only 7 years old at the time. My grandmother donated the Spanish Conquistador sword, armor and helmet to the county museum. This was way back in 1977. I have no idea if they still have it or not. As I was becoming a teenager years later, I would tell my grandmother the same thing......she should have kept it.

shabazz

Reaction score
First off, I fully expected this thread to be Reverend Conehead's and was surprised to see it was America's Cowboy. And AC, if you are going the religious route, I suggest not use the Rev. I am not even sure he's ordained.

Have you brought any items into your house lately? The reason I ask is there can be spirits attached to items, especially older ones, that can be a problem.
So you’re saying Reverend Conehead is not an ordained minister?

next thing you’ll tell us is that “Dr Dre“ is not a licensed physician

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Last Thursday (exactly a week ago... I was home alone), I was coming out of my room to head out to run some errands. I heard the TV in the other bedroom on loud and clear. I walked up to that bedroom's door to make sure, and sure enough, I could hear the TV inside on and loud. As I opened the door to walk in and turn it off, to my astonishment, the TV was actually off! It was quiet inside that room. I simply ignored it and went on with the errands I had to go make.

2 days later that Saturday morning around 4 a.m., I got awoken to some sudden pain on my left arm. My room was pitch dark since I can't sleep with any lights on. I touched where I felt the sudden pain...and it felt wet. I turned on the light and noticed some deep fresh and bloody scratches on my arm and shoulder. Freaked me out a little because I don't have long nor sharp nails since I'm always cutting my nails. I washed and cleaned it up and didn't tell anyone. 5 days later (last night), here is the proof (healing well but with some bruising). Will have to bless the house with some holy anointed oil. Just wish I could see the that did it so I could kick its ***!!!

20230601-025344.jpg

20230601-025339.jpg
Looks like you had a case of the night time itchies.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Did you go out drinking that night?

Maybe she sobered up and started chewing on your arm to get away?

I don't know.... Just spitballing here.
I think Dr. Vtwin nailed it.

You fight with so many trolls here you are doing it in your sleep now.
Time to take a valium and chill out my man.
He can't. That would mean he'd have to come up for air defending Dak.

I kid..we all know how terrible Romo was. Just ask AC.

He's still my boy tho.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think Dr. Vtwin nailed it.

He can't. That would mean he'd have to come up for air defending Dak.

I kid..we all know how terrible Romo was. Just ask AC.

He's still my boy tho.
lol. I'm being serious. No joking about things like this. It is what it is.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last Thursday (exactly a week ago... I was home alone), I was coming out of my room to head out to run some errands. I heard the TV in the other bedroom on loud and clear. I walked up to that bedroom's door to make sure, and sure enough, I could hear the TV inside on and loud. As I opened the door to walk in and turn it off, to my astonishment, the TV was actually off! It was quiet inside that room. I simply ignored it and went on with the errands I had to go make.

2 days later that Saturday morning around 4 a.m., I got awoken to some sudden pain on my left arm. My room was pitch dark since I can't sleep with any lights on. I touched where I felt the sudden pain...and it felt wet. I turned on the light and noticed some deep fresh and bloody scratches on my arm and shoulder. Freaked me out a little because I don't have long nor sharp nails since I'm always cutting my nails. I washed and cleaned it up and didn't tell anyone. 5 days later (last night), here is the proof (healing well but with some bruising). Will have to bless the house with some holy anointed oil. Just wish I could see the that did it so I could kick its ***!!!

20230601-025344.jpg

20230601-025339.jpg
It's a Tachuche! Possum, for those that no habla spanglish.
I have a rosary that my brother blessed at the Vatican, if you want one.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Was it a ghost or was it a cloaked alien? Abduction could be next. Look out for those mantis aliens, their a nasty bunch.