Got some good inside info today

Dre11

Reaction score
Cmon……….current players, former players of Garrett, opponents, analysts around the league, HOF Cowboys players in the booth have said it. Some in nice ways, some in not so nice ways.

Garrett must be the MOST likeable guy in the world because if he was a jerk, not only would he NOT have a job, but people would come out hammering him all over creation for how bad he has been.

Guys like TO are just jerks anyway so they come straight out with it.

So when you hear players or coaches say positive things, do you not believe it, because then you're contradicting yourself.
Cmon……….current players, former players of Garrett, opponents, analysts around the league, HOF Cowboys players in the booth have said it. Some in nice ways, some in not so nice ways.

Garrett must be the MOST likeable guy in the world because if he was a jerk, not only would he NOT have a job, but people would come out hammering him all over creation for how bad he has been.

So when you hear players talk good about the man what do you say....lol

Whenever Coach Garrett tells me something, it's always legit. He's not fooling around with anybody," said Bryant. "All you can do is respect him, do exactly what he asks and at least try to do the best that he asks."

"Coach Garrett's all about challenging us and I understand that now after being around him so much," said Gregory. "I really do appreciate him for it."

When Garrett leads the Cowboys on the field in Week 10 against Tampa Bay, only Landry will have coached more games in the history of the franchise.

Garrett's ability to relate to different personalities on the team makes him special in the veteran's eyes.

"He can coach any position at this point. Not everybody can do that. I think he has a way of communicating with people and there's a reason he's been here so long. He's the best coach," said Tony Romo. "Each evening when we go back and look at practice. He shows the good, the bad and everything in between. His ability to reach every position and every group on the team I think sets the standard for our football team"

Beaker42

Reaction score
Nothing Earth shattering, more just confirming what I already believed. I was speaking with a former NFL GM today, the guy was NFL executive of the year not all that long ago "in the last 7-8 years. Put together a helluva roster and coaching staff so the guy knows what he's talking about. I told him I believed the Cowboys were loaded this year and well stocked for a deep run that could end in a Super Bowl title. This is what he said...........He said I was absolutely right that the Cowboys are loaded. Said that they had more than enuff talent to get to and win a title THIS YEAR,..........BUT ,...the question with the Cowboys is the same as its been for awhile now. Do they have the coaching?! Basically he said Garrett is a solid coach but has a long track record at always making the critical error somewhere along the way that ends up holding his teams back from winning anything meaningful.

Dont shoot the messenger. Just wanted to pass along what I heard today from someone who knows what they are talking about.
And water’s wet. Appreciate the info but we all know what Garrett is - a loser.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So when you hear players or coaches say positive things, do you not believe it, because then you're contradicting yourself.

So when you hear players talk good about the man what do you say....lol

Whenever Coach Garrett tells me something, it's always legit. He's not fooling around with anybody," said Bryant. "All you can do is respect him, do exactly what he asks and at least try to do the best that he asks."

"Coach Garrett's all about challenging us and I understand that now after being around him so much," said Gregory. "I really do appreciate him for it."

When Garrett leads the Cowboys on the field in Week 10 against Tampa Bay, only Landry will have coached more games in the history of the franchise.

Garrett's ability to relate to different personalities on the team makes him special in the veteran's eyes.

"He can coach any position at this point. Not everybody can do that. I think he has a way of communicating with people and there's a reason he's been here so long. He's the best coach," said Tony Romo. "Each evening when we go back and look at practice. He shows the good, the bad and everything in between. His ability to reach every position and every group on the team I think sets the standard for our football team"
Exactly. The Garrett narrative is a classic example of how perception becomes reality. Some bozo talking head, or some bozo CZ poster or some bozo player like Dez or TO says something negative and those with the intelligence of a slug role with it from here to eternity and never back off. When they went 13-3 3 years ago and he was COY the crawled into their hole under their rock. When they went 7-1 the last half of the year they did the same saying it was all Cooper. It’s really ironic that when they spew their hate they are putting their ignorance of full display and don’t even know it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The run D problems against the Rams weren’t just due to DL talent problems. We got our coached too.

Dline was good most of the year, but all of a sudden they get completely blitzed for 250 yards rushing because the COACHES figured something out. And what did Garrett and his wiz kids figure out about the Rams?

Best DT tandem in the NFL is the Rams. And what does is the game plan for Garrett the dunce?

Run Zeke right up the middle into them. LOL

Nothing to do with coaching right? Garrett was the victim again. LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Everyone's opinion is wrong to some. I can be generous too.
No, he said Romo sucks, Dak sucks and Wentz is the bomb. He crapped on drafting Zeke at #5 and Fred at #30 and Martin at #16. He’s a troll and has figured out how to get idiots to follow him with his trollistic sarcasm.

rags747

Reaction score
Wouldnt be professional for me to say. NFL GM, Executive of the year. Has been to Superbowl. I dont tell you this to make it a guessing game, more just telling you so you know what he says carries some weight.
Probably been discussed before but for us slow folks what exactly is your position that u r able to rub elbows with former NFL Executive of the Year types? I think it’s great that you do btw...

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dline was good most of the year, but all of a sudden they get completely blitzed for 250 yards rushing because the COACHES figured something out. And what did Garrett and his wiz kids figure out about the Rams?

Best DT tandem in the NFL is the Rams. And what does is the game plan for Garrett the dunce?

Run Zeke right up the middle into them. LOL

Nothing to do with coaching right? Garrett was the victim again. LOL
Needed some tosses and sweeps. Off tackle. Screens. Anything. But had our D-Line played better or staff made adjustments it would have helped.

Dre11

Reaction score

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...rett-is-the-best-coach-for-the-dallas-cowboys

glimmerman

Reaction score
Adjustments? What are those?

And God forbid Garrett sees it and points out what is going on.
Never adjustments on Offense. I remember the falcons game and Dak was getting killed, chaz was being abused. JG said he was getting him some help. Did he? Nope.

I have seen Marinelli make a halftime adjustment but not in the rams game. And Richard being gone most of week on job interviews was crazy to me.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. The Garrett narrative is a classic example of how perception becomes reality. Some bozo talking head, or some bozo CZ poster or some bozo player like Dez or TO says something negative and those with the intelligence of a slug role with it from here to eternity and never back off. When they went 13-3 3 years ago and he was COY the crawled into their hole under their rock. When they went 7-1 the last half of the year they did the same saying it was all Cooper. It’s really ironic that when they spew their hate they are putting their ignorance of full display and don’t even know it.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: