Gotta Give DAT his props.

ghst187

Reaction score
Gaede said:
absolutely. that was huge.

great play by Dat

second biggest play of the game easily....
they score a TD there and gameover.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
junk said:
I think he was doing the game. I have determined that Nors is Madden after Madden tried to give Shanle credit blocking McNabb after about 5 replays repeatedly showed it was James. :)
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Reaction score
Yep it was Dat, good instinctive play....
But he SUCKED almost all game...ie Mr. Pancake...He whiffed on the TD to Westbrook and then ran away from McChunky soup on his TD for some very strange reason...

He talked about retiring...He should...

Shlong

Reaction score
100% it was Dat, #59 wearing sleeves. Shalne is #58 with no sleeves. Also Madden & Al Michaels both said what a heads up play by 59 Dat Ngyuen.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
But he SUCKED almost all game...ie Mr. Pancake...He whiffed on the TD to Westbrook and then ran away from McChunky soup on his TD for some very strange reason...

I wasn't impressed with the play of any of the LBers actually. Run defense was soft. Dat played a lot more, but did look rusty for the most part.

Ware made a nice play shedding Thomas and moving down the line, but grabbed a facemask to negate it.

Fujita got sucked inside bad on McNabb's TD.

Gotta fix that run defense.

QT

Reaction score

LOL... Easy there heffe... He still has something left in him.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Shlong said:
100% it was Dat, #59 wearing sleeves. Shalne is #58 with no sleeves. Also Madden & Al Michaels both said what a heads up play by 59 Dat Ngyuen.

Agreed, but I know where the confusion comes from. I don't know how many plays I have rewound this year trying to figure out who it was. Dat's 59 rolls up and looks like 58.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
Well, it isn't. Go watch Shanle later (or earlier) in the game. No sleeves, no collar. Its Dat.
I stand corrected.

My Tivo replay is indistinguishable between 58 and 59. Sure looks like 58.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Dat has TONS of experience seeing shovel passes on third down - his Texas A&M team ran it nearly every time for 4 years straight with the same result as tonight.

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
Madden is getting senile though...one the Roy TD he keep refering to Shanle making a block....I keep thinking...shanle doesn't wear black arm sleeves?...lol.

Great block by James BTW while we are giving credit for good plays.

Shanle has been mistaken for black, then asian all in one game...lol

Word Mofo

Reaction score

That TD was on Fujita... Dat had to play coverage. If he came up to tackle McNabb it would have been an easy pitch and catch to the reciever he was on.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I stand corrected.

My Tivo replay is indistinguishable between 58 and 59. Sure looks like 58.

It certainly looked like 58. No doubt. The sleeves and collar gave it away for me.

sad_otter

Reaction score
Wait... isn't Shanle like 10 times Dat's size? How could we be getting them mixed up?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
wsmith_1972 said:
Madden is getting senile though...one the Roy TD he keep refering to Shanle making a block....I keep thinking...shanle doesn't wear black arm sleeves?...lol.

Great block by James BTW while we are giving credit for good plays.

Shanle has been mistaken for black, then asian all in one game...lol
He kept calling Terry Glenn Aaron Glenn over and over.

Derinyar

Reaction score
sad_otter said:
Wait... isn't Shanle like 10 times Dat's size? How could we be getting them mixed up?
Because when they aren't standing straight upright they look very similar in size. Dat isn't tiny, despite some peoples propaganda.

Spurs21Cowboys22

Reaction score
http://img456.*************/img456/3098/dat8wj.jpg

It was Dat. Look at the black by his neck. Its that collar thing he wears. Look at the sleeves. I went and followed him all the way through.

I'm sure I could prove it further, but quite honestly... I don't really care. The call was made and was huge!

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
Shanle is Mamoth...the guy must be like 6-7 340....lol

he has been playing decent though...gotta give him that