Gotta share from Philly

MCMetal69

Reaction score
What are you basing that one? History? Shear probability? Okay, I can play that game.

Last 5 times the Eagles lost their starting QB to longterm injury:

2018: 9-7 made playoffs, won a playoff game
2017: 13-3 Won NFC east, Won Super Bowl
2014: 10-6 missed playoffs on tiebreaker
2013: 10-6 Won NFC East, made playoffs
2010: 10-6 won NFC East, made playoffs

You say we better pray he stays healthy? YOU better pray he stays healthy.

Your most successful years , the last 2 , were the result of your back-up quarterback who isn't there any more , genius.............................Are you seriously going to claim you have absolutely no worries about Wentz getting injured (AGAIN) , and that NATE SUDFELD is going to make everyone forget Nick Foles ?

Your overconfidence is laughable.........................

Praxit

Reaction score
....I bet if you got to the Jets board. You'll find this is the year, they take it all. ......lol...

Vanilla2

Reaction score
What are you basing that one? History? Shear probability? Okay, I can play that game.

Last 5 times the Eagles lost their starting QB to longterm injury:

2018: 9-7 made playoffs, won a playoff game
2017: 13-3 Won NFC east, Won Super Bowl
2014: 10-6 missed playoffs on tiebreaker
2013: 10-6 Won NFC East, made playoffs
2010: 10-6 won NFC East, made playoffs

You say we better pray he stays healthy? YOU better pray he stays healthy.

Who is the back up this year? Serious question honestly don’t know

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best part is this will get settled. Doesn't matter what they or we think.

The majority of both fandoms share a common trait, their second favorite team is playing their rival.

When I remove my heart and just use my mind, I do think they have the better team as long as their QB can stay 100%. That's OK, they've got one of the best GM's in the game and he's got the best trench warriors in the league. They have a veteran proven play caller and the Cowboys have one that has yet to make his first call. The Eagles also have the better DC so in the coaching arena, it's no contest.

We can brag about sweeping them last season and they can brag about being the last East team to win it back to back, 14 years ago. Neither has anything to do with this season except historically.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Your most successful years , the last 2 , were the result of your back-up quarterback who isn't there any more , genius.............................Are you seriously going to claim you have absolutely no worries about Wentz getting injured (AGAIN) , and that NATE SUDFELD is going to make everyone forget Nick Foles ?

Your overconfidence is laughable.........................

Cody Kessler time, get your jersey before the price goes through the roof

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Who is the back up this year? Serious question honestly don’t know

Cody Kessler. 65% completion, 6 td 2 int for the Browns, pretty good for a rookie. But everyone complains that they lost a lot. Because it was the Browns!

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Cody Kessler time, get your jersey before the price goes through the roof

Believing the guy who backed up the worst starting QB in the league is going to play well if forced to come in is akin to believing you're gonna' win the World Series of Poker competition while completely smashed.........................

Gremell12

Reaction score
Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett in his 3rd year and he was hurt a bit last year. He was impressive his rookie year too. These are good players.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Cody Kessler. 65% completion, 6 td 2 int for the Browns, pretty good for a rookie. But everyone complains that they lost a lot. Because it was the Browns!

He was Bortles' backup last year..............That pretty much says it all....................

Vanilla2

Reaction score

How is he at throwing those back shoulders foles and that big ol what’s his name receiver y’all have feasted on

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Philly's DL this year on paper is worse and their DBs is still a weakness. They can and will be exposed a few times this year. Having said that, I can see both teams finishing somewhere between 9-7 and 12-4 depending on how the season breaks for both squads.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I live in the Philly area and have to deal with all the Philly homers in person and on the radio. According the them, the Eagles are the best team and it's not even close. Even though we won the division last year and are arguably a better team with a full year of Cooper and Frederick back at center, not to mention the acquistion of another pass rushing stud and Vander Esch with another year under his belt. I agree that Philly did some nice things in the offseason including adding Desean Jackson and Malik Jackson. But they also lost their best pass rusher in Michael Bennett, Brandon Graham is overpaid and a year older and lost their Nick Foles safety net.
Philly fans will give the Cowboys no credit. Their first words are "Dallas Sucks." Someone put on Facebook that Zeke is demanding a trade to the Eagles because they have a better chance at winning a Super Bowl. Not that this is true but it got them all riled up. 90% of them said that they wouldn't want him because he's a bad guy or he's overrated. I just have to laugh. Guaranteed if he ever were to go there, he would be revered and stick in our faces how they stole him and are the better team because they have him and we don't. It's really comical. The other day on the radio the hosts were saying everyone in the division has tough questions except for the Birds. Dallas's question is whether or not Zeke will be there this year. Of course he will, it may take some time but he will play football this year for the Cowboys. That was the best they had. We are a worse team because of that question. I'd say the Iggles have a tough question in who is gonna rush the passer this year now that Bennett is gone?
What say you?
Dallas Sucks????? Can't they get more creative? Jeezus!!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That #91 DT Fletcher Cox is the only cat daddy they got that even remotely
( j.k.,,,HIGHLY) registers on my "respect" analog instrumentation,,,so, answer is obviously their #91o_O