Gotta share from Philly

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are you basing that one? History? Shear probability? Okay, I can play that game.

Last 5 times the Eagles lost their starting QB to longterm injury:

2018: 9-7 made playoffs, won a playoff game
2017: 13-3 Won NFC east, Won Super Bowl
2014: 10-6 missed playoffs on tiebreaker
2013: 10-6 Won NFC East, made playoffs
2010: 10-6 won NFC East, made playoffs

You say we better pray he stays healthy? YOU better pray he stays healthy.
So the Eagles are better of if Wentz gets hurt?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think we have more talent than them....Question is can we keep ourselves from imploding from w/in? All this contract talk...it's just draining.

They can have Desean...Malik. I think their best pick up was the Penn St. RB...Sanders. So we will see.

Honestly...the only thing to like about their team is Wentz and some of their D-line. And I think our D-line is better and deeper this year.

Their LBers and secondary is poop. I'm shocked we didn't put up 40 on them last year....but then again..Linehan:banghead:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Wentz has a tough road . Can he stay healthy and if he struggles can he handle the heat from the Philly fans . Climbing out from Foles Shadow will be a difficult enough task the guy won there only SB . Now if Wentz cant do that what good is he .

I could see him pressing hard to equal Foles and the whole thing snowballing on him . The philly fans could be cheering him one minute and pelting him with batteries the next LOL . Philly is not a good place to come back from an injury and try to play catch up .

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philly is doing something right because they won the super bowl 2 years ago. We won the super bowl 24 years ago.
14315073238_13e79eeca4_m.jpg
Ha!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So I live in the Philly area and have to deal with all the Philly homers in person and on the radio. According the them, the Eagles are the best team and it's not even close. Even though we won the division last year and are arguably a better team with a full year of Cooper and Frederick back at center, not to mention the acquistion of another pass rushing stud and Vander Esch with another year under his belt. I agree that Philly did some nice things in the offseason including adding Desean Jackson and Malik Jackson. But they also lost their best pass rusher in Michael Bennett, Brandon Graham is overpaid and a year older and lost their Nick Foles safety net.
Philly fans will give the Cowboys no credit. Their first words are "Dallas Sucks." Someone put on Facebook that Zeke is demanding a trade to the Eagles because they have a better chance at winning a Super Bowl. Not that this is true but it got them all riled up. 90% of them said that they wouldn't want him because he's a bad guy or he's overrated. I just have to laugh. Guaranteed if he ever were to go there, he would be revered and stick in our faces how they stole him and are the better team because they have him and we don't. It's really comical. The other day on the radio the hosts were saying everyone in the division has tough questions except for the Birds. Dallas's question is whether or not Zeke will be there this year. Of course he will, it may take some time but he will play football this year for the Cowboys. That was the best they had. We are a worse team because of that question. I'd say the Iggles have a tough question in who is gonna rush the passer this year now that Bennett is gone?
What say you?
I say you expect people in this area who are Eagles fans to not root for the Eagles? Doesn’t make sense to me and are they any worse than most on here? No is the answer to that and I know this for a fact. Everything you say could be said about a lot of Cowboys or any other teams fans towards their rivals. You just want to vent online with your online “friends” awesome but otherwise it’s the same as any other fanbase and that’s speaking from experience.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles but have to admit they have a good team but so do the Cowboys. If Wentz is healthy and playing well the Eagles have the edge.

Birdgang

Reaction score
He has had a losing record 2 out of 3 years. Last year he beat the Giants, Commanders, jags and the colts when they were terrible...... Look it up, Wentz beats teams .500 and under and struggles against better teams. 17 season was more their defense and playmakers. Wentz is one of the most over rated players in any sport

You need to check you stats there bro. I included 8-8 teams as Dak and Wentz both had 2. Wentz has 14 wins against winning teams and Dak only has 8 ... how many more games Dak play ?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles but have to admit they have a good team but so do the Cowboys. If Wentz is healthy and playing well the Eagles have the edge.
Got to disagree. You could say that about a lot of teams.

If Dak is healthy and playing well, the Cowboys have the edge. Crappola, Cooper torched them last year and we did something we rarely do with the eagles, we took both games. I know, new year.