Gotta share from Philly

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
What are you basing that one? History? Shear probability? Okay, I can play that game.

Last 5 times the Eagles lost their starting QB to longterm injury:

2018: 9-7 made playoffs, won a playoff game
2017: 13-3 Won NFC east, Won Super Bowl
2014: 10-6 missed playoffs on tiebreaker
2013: 10-6 Won NFC East, made playoffs
2010: 10-6 won NFC East, made playoffs

You say we better pray he stays healthy? YOU better pray he stays healthy.
He's only saying that because you don't have Foles any more and Wentz seems to get hurt every year.

I hope Carson stays healthy. He is very competitive and when he sees an opening he takes it. He just wants to win. I am so looking forward to the season beginning and the rivalries.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
As long as he can throw it far enough for Djax to get separation, he'll be alright.
I would worry more about Agholor than Djax. I believe the last few times we have played against jackson, we have fared pretty well. He is still very fast. I think we match up well on the receiver/defender battle. Their receivers against our defenders is what I mean.

mmohican29

Reaction score
What are you basing that one? History? Shear probability? Okay, I can play that game.

Agreed.

Wentz is truly overrated, and I'm delighted he is the Eagles QB for the foreseeable future.

DanA

Reaction score
Philly have the next five years of “wait til Wentz is fully fit” to look forward too.

CWR

Reaction score
Most likely better, like everyone he gets hurt. Personally I want Wentz to stay healthy and play. He struggles against contenders and beat terrible teams

Fair point. They weren't exactly lighting it up last year when he was playing. Foles saved them.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Fair point. They weren't exactly lighting it up last year when he was playing. Foles saved them.
He has had a losing record 2 out of 3 years. Last year he beat the Giants, Commanders, jags and the colts when they were terrible...... Look it up, Wentz beats teams .500 and under and struggles against better teams. 17 season was more their defense and playmakers. Wentz is one of the most over rated players in any sport

CWR

Reaction score
He has had a losing record 2 out of 3 years. Last year he beat the Giants, Commanders, jags and the colts when they were terrible...... Look it up, Wentz beats teams .500 and under and struggles against better teams. 17 season was more their defense and playmakers. Wentz is one of the most over rated players in any sport

Careful bro, there are some hardcore Wentz fan boyz on here lol.

Altestic

Reaction score

Foles and Vick aren't walking thru that door. Dudfeld is a practice squad caliber QB and I don't see them winning any games with him.

Proof

Reaction score
I’d say you are taking the viewpoint from the homer segment of the Eagles fan base and making it sound as if that is the opinion of all of them.

From an overall talent perspective, the Eagles are in the group of teams that should be considered as contenders. Same goes for the Cowboys.

I think you yourself are sounding a bit homerish if you think the Eagles pass rush is a question because we lost a one year rental in Bennett.
I’d say you are taking the viewpoint from the homer segment of the Eagles fan base and making it sound as if that is the opinion of all of them.

From an overall talent perspective, the Eagles are in the group of teams that should be considered as contenders. Same goes for the Cowboys.

I think you yourself are sounding a bit homerish if you think the Eagles pass rush is a question because we lost a one year rental in Bennett.

Ahh. Was about to disagree with you vehemently because of the overwhelming evidence all eagles fans are misguided super homers, before realizing you are an eagles fan. Carry on

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Lol. Weaker arm than Alex Smith and Case Keenum. Dude went what, 1-13 with the Browns?

People say Foles and Brady had weak arms too. 6 tds, 2 int, 65% completion for the Browns. Not his fault they were a junior college roster.