Video: Greatest game in Laurent Robinson's career

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin were the best thing to happen to Romo's career because it tricked you guys into thinking that a quarterback can
"elevate" a receiver lol. Those dudes could ball lol.
There you go. Troll. Hater.

No one said those guys couldn't ball. "elevate". sure! Like any good Qb should do. Romo didn't elevate them/ In any form? Not even to what they COULD do? It's not possible to NOT elevate anyone to their potential? Even an undrafted small college QB?

So why did this guy "marathon" do this? Thread derailed. What got under his skin so bad? That people liked Romo? Why should that irk people so bad?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
sometimes its as simple as this. good players help elevate other players. Romo elevated the play of just about every WR, Tight End and oline he played with and got them paid. Dak on the other hand gets WR's released, traded and fans questioning if CD Lamb is any good.
BS!

Dak created Gallup, Schultz, Wilson and CeeDee.

Dak even resurrected the dwindling careers of Dez, T-Will, Witten, Cobb and Cooper.

So shut it with your lies, Troll.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thought so, you can't even come up with one time so keep your mouth shut.
Man you want me to spoon feed you visual evidence of him leading receivers. Do you even watch the damn games? Damn social media got y'all all messed up. Y'all want to be spoon fed 7 second clips....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You might have forgotten I asked you to list all the other Cowboys all pros and championships since then. According to you they're all garbage if they have little or none.
Show me where I said they were "all garbage". Show me where I said anyone was garbage. I'll wait. You were much better when you pretend to be a Cowboy fan and not a Romosexual.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There you go. Troll. Hater.

No one said those guys couldn't ball. "elevate". sure! Like any good Qb should do. Romo didn't elevate them/ In any form? Not even to what they COULD do? It's not possible to NOT elevate anyone to their potential? Even an undrafted small college QB?

So why did this guy "marathon" do this? Thread derailed. What got under his skin so bad? That people liked Romo? Why should that irk people so bad?
Romo didn't elevate them. Sorry.

And here's something for you to stick in your pipe and smoke.......

Cowboys traded a 1st and 3rd for Roy Williams and he went on to have the worst seasons of his career. BOOM.

CWR

Reaction score
Romo getting WR's paid. You guys think Biadasz is bad, watch some Phil Costa tape.

Remember how that line looked with Bledsoe the statue? Romo came in and made a lot of guys a lot of money.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin were the best thing to happen to Romo's career because it tricked you guys into thinking that a quarterback can
"elevate" a receiver lol. Those dudes could ball lol.
Notice how not 1 person liked your post because your post was uh... yah Ill let you decide.

Ken

Reaction score
sometimes its as simple as this. good players help elevate other players. Romo elevated the play of just about every WR, Tight End and oline he played with and got them paid. Dak on the other hand gets WR's released, traded and fans questioning if CD Lamb is any good.
ummm....

Schultz got a franchise tag.

Our 4th wr got paid this year.

Randal Cobb got paid.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Correct!

I edited my statement and included Cobb before I saw your response bro.

These Romo-loving Dak hating trolls intentionally spew their lies.
More proof that some idi....er people...think liking romo means you hate Dak.

Some serious projecting because it does appear by these statement liking dak means you gotta hate on romo. Right up there is proof.

Upsidedown world.