Video: Greatest game in Laurent Robinson's career

terra

Reaction score
By the way does anyone know if Robinson ever got better? Last I heard he had to stay in dark rooms.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
More proof that some idi....er people...think liking romo means you hate Dak.

Some serious projecting because it does appear by these statement liking dak means you gotta hate on romo. Right up there is proof.

Upsidedown world.
You're not hiding any bad words from anyone. Plus, you do hate Dak. Man up.

starfan1

Reaction score
Doesn't mean Romo couldn't have been a super bowl winner. His HCs were terrible and so where his offensive lines until his last couple seasons. Romo and Aikman made Alvin Harper, Miles Austin, Laurent Robinson while Dak has ruined Dez and Amari. Don't be mad cause Dak is trash.
Another one in the long line of hypocrites give one qb an excuse you don’t give the other qb.

I know he didn’t have any pro bowlers on the Oline either and so you know I could care less if Dak is replaced before game 1 his poster ain’t on my wall I just happen to like him more than I did Romo

starfan1

Reaction score
Team game or not a team game?

Marino never won much...yet an excellent QB.

A lot of average QB's, romo's stats or worse.... won super bowls.

Your logic is flawed. Maybe that is why you are so sensitive about it.
We can revisit conversation later when Romos HOF eligibility starts how bout that lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
notice who likes your posts- another Romo hater.

You are pathetically humorous.
You're the second person to tell me about "likes"....as if that means anything on this site. You want to see the crap that gets liked on this site? Go to a Dak Prescott thread and watch how much misinformation is "liked"....

Flamma

Reaction score
Romo points at Robinson on the first play. That's boss right there~

I know. He's done that before. Week 15 2014 against the Eagles he gave Dez the thumbs up right before the snap. Then threw a TD pass to him over the top.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Amari and Roy Williams aren't even comparable. And I followed Williams career since his days with the Longhorns.
Yeah you're having revisionist history. Not only was Roy Williams a top 5 pick in the draft but he had some very productive years with some mediocre quarterbacks. Let's don't do that. I get it....you are trying to make Romo look better than he was. But Roy Williams was one of the best receivers in his draft class coming into the league.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I must admit, E, tha I became intoxicated with Robinson after that game.
Then it passed.
Great highlights, hey me matey?
And Miles Austin was so promising, then flickered out like a candle in the chin.