Video: Greatest game in Laurent Robinson's career

Qcard

Reaction score
sometimes its as simple as this. good players help elevate other players. Romo elevated the play of just about every WR, Tight End and oline he played with and got them paid. Dak on the other hand gets WR's released, traded and fans questioning if CD Lamb is any good.

See above...I told you people Dak Haters dumb, stupid and ignorant.

Laurent Robinson got $13.6M Total Guranteess

Cedric Wilson got $12.75M FULLY Guaranteed

We all know Laurent Robinson got the 5yrs $32M....amazing Tony Romo!!!:lmao2:

Tony got Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup and Dalton Shultz PAID:lmao2:

Dak Haters are flawed things...

GINeric

Reaction score
sometimes its as simple as this. good players help elevate other players. Romo elevated the play of just about every WR, Tight End and oline he played with and got them paid. Dak on the other hand gets WR's released, traded and fans questioning if CD Lamb is any good.

If this is true, what has Dak done to get Dez released??? Oh wait Dez got released from the Saints AND the Ravens.... im pretty sure you'll do a great job putting a spin on how Dak's negative influence is powerful enough to have affected the operations in New Orleans and Baltimore.

But again... if this is true, why did Cooper get traded from the Raiders??? Did Dak secretly play for the Raiders before and Coop got traded because of him???

Or did Coop get traded by the Raiders for the same reason Coop got traded by the Cowboys.... for fading in away games and big games....

Im asking for a friend.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I blame him for changing the entire momentum of the game. Dallas scored on their opening drive of the 2nd half, and the Lions went 3 and out I believe. They were down and out. After those two picks, the entire game changed. Now Dallas had trouble moving the ball and the Lions believed they could win. I could see it as it was happening. All because of those two picks.

That seems a little arbitrary to me. Instead of blaming the part of the team that allowed the game-winning drive, you blame the quarterback for what happened a quarter earlier. I'd certainly say that Romo contributed to the loss, but Dallas still had a 13-point lead. Defense has to step up and do its part, too.

Flamma

Reaction score
That seems a little arbitrary to me. Instead of blaming the part of the team that allowed the game-winning drive, you blame the quarterback for what happened a quarter earlier. I'd certainly say that Romo contributed to the loss, but Dallas still had a 13-point lead. Defense has to step up and do its part, too.

Ifs and buts after the fact is an entirely different situation. You can blame anyone you want after the fire started. I'm blaming the person that started the fire. That defense sucked. You'll get no argument from me there. But they should never been in that position in the first place.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ifs and buts after the fact is an entirely different situation. You can blame anyone you want after the fire started. I'm blaming the person that started the fire. That defense sucked. You'll get no argument from me there. But they should never been in that position in the first place.

In the heat of the moment, fans make irrational judgments.

Flamma

Reaction score
In the heat of the moment, fans make irrational judgments.

Yes. I don't think I can argue that. Mainly because that is the only time I blamed Romo for a game. That's why I remember it so well. No other time. Just that game.

erod

Reaction score
See above...I told you people Dak Haters dumb, stupid and ignorant.

Laurent Robinson got $13.6M Total Guranteess

Cedric Wilson got $12.75M FULLY Guaranteed

We all know Laurent Robinson got the 5yrs $32M....amazing Tony Romo!!!:lmao2:

Tony got Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup and Dalton Shultz PAID:lmao2:

Dak Haters are flawed things...
Wow, market economics and history really isn't your thing. Lol