Green Bay has the model for Dak

rwalters31

Reaction score
Dak is no longer a mystery to the NFL. Expect scheming by the GB defense to cause Dak to be uncomfortable and force rookie turn overs. This will be Daks coming out party and we will see if he and wentz are on the same level. I have this game as a win for Dallas IF we stop GB's running game and ours is good. If a shoot out then GB wins BIG. Dallas 24-21

LittleD

Reaction score
The Cowboys have progressed over the last 4 weeks while the Giants have regressed. The Packers
are always tough to beat at home and next week won't be easy. We have to play our offense and get
pressure with our defense while not giving the ball away. Not an easy task but, we have a good chance if
we can play our game. This might be Dak's last game for awhile so he's going to make the best of it.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Dak is no longer a mystery to the NFL. Expect scheming by the GB defense to cause Dak to be uncomfortable and force rookie turn overs. This will be Daks coming out party and we will see if he and wentz are on the same level. I have this game as a win for Dallas IF we stop GB's running game and ours is good. If a shoot out then GB wins. Dallas 24-21

I don't think there are glaring weaknesses or tendencies other than not taking many deep shots. From 20 yds in, he has shown he will consistently and accurately make throws anywhere with zip. With that said, turnovers eventually will occur. The history of the NFL has proven that.

What I love is the playcalling is using tendencies and the "book" to trick defenses. That 60 yard TD run from Zeke was the perfect call because the D was expecting the usual play action bootleg on 1st down.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The Cowboys have progressed over the last 4 weeks while the Giants have regressed. The Packers
are always tough to beat at home and next week won't be easy. We have to play our offense and get
pressure with our defense while not giving the ball away. Not an easy task but, we have a good chance if
we can play our game. This might be Dak's last game for awhile so he's going to make the best of it.
Besides the fact of what a win would do for his confidence....I think Dak knows that if he wins this game....Dallas will would be facing a REAL dilemma if they benched him. In fact...I think this fanbase...those that think Romo should automatically get his job...would finally have to concede that benching Dak would be unjustified.

LittleD

Reaction score
Besides the fact of what a win would do for his confidence....I think Dak knows that if he wins this game....Dallas will would be facing a REAL dilemma if they benched him. In fact...I think this fanbase...those that think Romo should automatically get his job...would finally have to concede that benching Dak would be unjustified.

When will you learn that it doesn't matter to the Jones' what the fanbase thinks at all. Jerry will have his way and you know it.
Romo is not going to lose his position due to injury so get used to he idea that he's going to be the guy as long as he can hold up
and get the job done. There will be no REAL dilemma and Dak will gladly go back to being the backup. What the owner wants, the
owner gets...Get It?

rwalters31

Reaction score
Why would Wentz be considered at a higher level than Dak right now?

Because even in a loss the analysis have indicate that Wentz was/is the Best in all QB traits and is a true field General. Dak has shown he is good at DRIVING the bus.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
When will you learn that it doesn't matter to the Jones' what the fanbase thinks at all. Jerry will have his way and you know it.
Romo is not going to lose his position due to injury so get used to he idea that he's going to be the guy as long as he can hold up
and get the job done. There will be no REAL dilemma and Dak will gladly go back to being the backup. What the owner wants, the
owner gets...Get It?
Oh...I get it. But I have said this is an opportunity for this organization to re-shape it's image. Re-shape it to being an organization that was about FOOTBALL first!

LittleD

Reaction score
Oh...I get it. But I have said this is an opportunity for this organization to re-shape it's image. Re-shape it to being an organization that was about FOOTBALL first!

I don't know how old you are but, you'll be waiting a lot of years for that to happen. Stephen doesn't pay much attention to the fanbase
or mediots either.