Green Bay has the model for Dak

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak is no longer a mystery to the NFL. Expect scheming by the GB defense to cause Dak to be uncomfortable and force rookie turn overs. This will be Daks coming out party and we will see if he and wentz are on the same level. I have this game as a win for Dallas IF we stop GB's running game and ours is good. If a shoot out then GB wins BIG. Dallas 24-21

If GB beats us it won 't be because they fooled Dak. It will be because Rodgers carves us up.

What Dak does is not something you can really shut down.

If Dak were to look bad it would be because we got ourselves in a shootout and Dak has to play a game that Romo is better suited for.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Because even in a loss the analysis have indicate that Wentz was/is the Best in all QB traits and is a true field General. Dak has shown he is good at DRIVING the bus.
Field general? Wentz was dinking and dunking all game. Some of you truly disgust me. These aren't even opinions, just flat out lies and omitting facts.

perrykemp

Reaction score
If GB beats us it won 't be because they fooled Dak. It will be because Rodgers carves us up.

Rodgers has been a shockingly average QB over the past year...

I actually think the Packer's defense is better than their offense at this stage.

I honestly think this game will come down to the Cowboys OL/Zeke/running game vs the Packer's front seven.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I don't know how old you are but, you'll be waiting a lot of years for that to happen. Stephen doesn't pay much attention to the fanbase
or mediots either.
Been a Cowboys fan since the 70s. So I am very aware of the Jones family resume post Jimmy Johnson. But I am hopeful...like any other true fan...that this front office will see that Dak represents a light at the end of this 20+ year tunnel of darkness. If they screw this up.....it's a good bet that they will NEVER...NEVER get it right. This situation is gift from the football Gods. If they are too stupid, arrogant or stubborn to take it....heaven help us!

rwalters31

Reaction score
Field general? Wentz was dinking and dunking all game. Some of you truly disgust me. These aren't even opinions, just flat out lies and omitting facts.
You should go to the NFL channel and lesson to the Coaches talk, you might learn something!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rodgers has been a shockingly average QB over the past year...

I actually think the Packer's defense is better than their offense at this stage.

I honestly think this game will come down to the Cowboys OL/Zeke/running game vs the Packer's front seven.

Hey... I thought we had a better team in 2014 and we still lost.

Green Bay @ Green Bay is going to be tough.

Hopefully we win enough games in the regular season that some of these teams have to come visit us in the playoffs.

LittleD

Reaction score
Been a Cowboys fan since the 70s. So I am very aware of the Jones family resume post Jimmy Johnson. But I am hopeful...like any other true fan...that this front office will see that Dak represents a light at the end of this 20+ year tunnel of darkness. If they screw this up.....it's a good bet that they will NEVER...NEVER get it right. This situation is gift from the football Gods. If they are too stupid, arrogant or stubborn to take it....heaven help us!

The team is winning. The OL is playing well and Zeke is running like a madman. Romo, if healthy, can move the ball in this offense just like
2014. What's not to like. Dak is the future and he's not going anywhere. The team is coming together and Romo is a valued member of this
team. I saw the 1st game the Cowboys played in 1960 and I'm still watching. They have had some great years and some awful ones just
like most teams. Jerry wants to win badly just like any owner but, he's not going to change his methodology because it's worked for him in the
past. Like any other fan, you have to take the good with the bad.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Code:
RK      PLAYER           TEAM   COMP   ATT    PCT      YDS     YDS/A  LONG  TD   INT  SACK  RATE    YDS/G
6    Carson Wentz, QB    PHI    91     135    67.4    1,007    7.46    73    7    1    7    103.5    252
8    Dak Prescott, QB    DAL    107    155    69.0    1,239    7.99    47    4    0    7    101.5    248

This does not account for Dak's three rushing TDs.

rwalters31

Reaction score
Oh you're one of those guys. csnt firm your own opinion? Was Wentz a dink/dunk machine yesterday, yes or no? Cmon you can do this!
OK, the NFL channel only showed one play by Wentz and it was the interception. What they showed was the arm of Wentz and the decision made. The the call was good and the throw was to give the receiver a 50-50 % chance of coming down with the ball. It was the receiver who did not try to go up for the ball that made the interception possible. This was a pro QB move and you see this from all the great QBs. I do have opinions but this one is a fact!!

Daillest88

Reaction score

33% of wentz passes are at or behind the line of scrimmage. If anything wentz is a bus driver who occasionally will throw a nice deep ball. That scheme there running will get figured out

Daillest88

Reaction score
OK, the NFL channel only showed one play by Wentz and it was the interception. What they showed was the arm of Wentz and the decision made. The the call was good and the throw was to give the receiver a 50-50 % chance of coming down with the ball. It was the receiver who did not try to go up for the ball that made the interception possible. This was a pro QB move and you see this from all the great QBs. I do have opinions but this one is a fact!!

He also had sproles open..