Green Bay Packers look like a broken team

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't count your chickens before they hatch, friend.

Yes, they look bad right now, but this is the NFL and the Packers players get paid to play too.

M Cowboy---i agree i remember similar year and Rogers told everyone to relax and they went on some large number winning streak and went deep playoffs....plus Rogers seems to have all the luck when

playing Cowboys.....his throws wont be under-thrown this game....they are much better than their record.....we are going to have to bring our A game and more into Lambeau.....dont like this matchup and hope

i am dead wrong....not saying cowboys will lose....i never go against our Boys.....its just when Rogers has his back against the wall he pulls rabbits out of hat......none of my Plats would rise up so i cant

lay a Plat guarantee....and who knows maybe cowboy blowout?......just dont like it.....plus my nerves will be high 1pm pacific time sunday.....but you know i say Go-Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’d say that circumstances appear to favor the Cowboys, but I will never disregard Rodgers’ abilities or view the Packers as an ‘easy win’.

Ironically, I’m putting more pressure on the Cowboys to take care of business against a struggling opponent.

Show how good you can be and soundly defeat a down, demoralized, and depleted team.

There are no excuses should Dallas somehow lose.

Stash hope sir you are correct

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they show up they aren't broken enough. I want them to destroy rodgers so bad he retires at halftime.

me2 Charron-----bad memories how Rodgers has embarrassed us in many recent games....should i lay a Quad or even Octuple Plat Guarantee Cowboys win?....only lost one plat this season

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
me2 Charron-----bad memories how Rodgers has embarrassed us in many recent games....should i lay a Quad or even Octuple Plat Guarantee Cowboys win?....only lost one plat this season

you do you. I don't just want them to win i want them to dominate on offense, defense, special teams.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just how many sick and broken teams got well or fixed playing the Boys over the years?

we have made a tradition of making backup QBs look great as well.
Yes, but that was when we lacked a pass rush and a NT.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm glad the posters here are not the Cowboys players.

The Packers still have some mighty good players. Add in a little luck, a couple of bad calls, and a game temperature low in the high 20's and the Cowboys could be in trouble.

Way wrong team to be overconfident about winning.

plymkr

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are a legitimate team that takes care of their business every week the Cowboys should beat the brakes off of the Packers next week. Let’s see if the Cowboys do that.
I agree, if we're a good team we should win this game.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
dd8eafaa-2a04-48d9-8ec9-47776222aa15_text.gif
I don't think I've watched a mainstream movie in 25 years, so every time you post a gif it goes right past me. I have no idea what this means.:huh::laugh:

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Hopefully, this will be payback for the 2010 game where Green Bay beat a broken Dallas team 45-7 in Wade Phillips last game as the Cowboys coach.

This does seem a bit like that script in reverse.

It is more likely to be a close game where GB pulls out all stops to try to save their season.

Im not surprised that GB didn’t get up to play a 1 win Lions team. However, they’ll be fired up against Dallas and see it as a chance to right their ship and get the fans/media off their back by beating a good team.

Plus, Rodgers would probably rather sever a limb than lose to McCarthy. I expect him to do everything possible to beat the Cowboys.
While I agree with everything you said, I don't remember seeing such a mentally tough team as we have right now.

Big Mike deserves a lot of credit for changing the culture of this team and getting rid of the "half-effort" kind of players. I've liked Mike since we hired him and in my opinion he has done a tremendous job with this team. The players seem to want to play hard for him. I think he does a lot behind closed doors to have this team ready that we aren't privy to.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
GB is a wounded animal right now, Cowboys must be ready to go into Green Bay and take care of business. Put them out of their misery

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The Packers are a wounded animal trapped in the corner. Very dangerous situation for the Cowboys.

This is when a team could get overconfident, and lose focus on the game. Then get their tails handed to them. Cowboys better be ready, prepared and beat the crap out of the Pack. No excuses..

tangelo53

Reaction score
The packers look like a broken team. Aaron Rodgers, looks like he doesn't even want to be in the field. Dallas, should blow out the packers, and show the rest of the NFC what they can expect, when they see us.

Rodgers always tears us up. I never like seeing GB on our schedule, I don't care what their record is!!