News: Green to have surgery; out for season

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well time will tell, murray was banged up a lot early and turned out ok. Doug free was banged up a little bit also throughout his career.

Hopefully he will be healthy next season.

I hope so, but I'd be planning otherwise. Hope is not a strategy.

Reactions: BAT

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I hope so, but I'd be planning otherwise. Hope is not a strategy.

wow. such a cool catch phrase. Its great everyone reads sturm and repeats what he says.

I don't think hope has been a strategy on the offensive line but that is just my opinion.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Like many here, I've never had the feeling that Green was worthy of a 3rd round pick.

His injury history at Florida was a built in red flag from the get-go. This is no surprise.

I can't help but to be doubtful that he'll ever manage to become a serviceable player.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More like:

jZyXWJz.gif
I was trying to tie it in with the holiday season. That is why I picked Macaulay Culkin.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow. such a cool catch phrase. Its great everyone reads sturm and repeats what he says.

Did he copyright it? Is nobody else allowed to say such a thing? Even when completely accurate?

I don't think hope has been a strategy on the offensive line but that is just my opinion.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the oft-injured disappointment Chaz Green.

But you go right ahead and talk about those "two games".

:rolleyes:

Good times, good times...

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Pointless for me to lose a wink over a guy I can't remember is on the team until there's another injury update.
JAG city.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I caught the tail end of the PC, did Garrett just say chaz green is going to have surgery and an outside player will be brought in to take his spot today?
Who is this Greene guy and why should we care?