Greetings from the Other Side

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not that my opinion matters to many but Greg's a good man. He hasn't happy to see Romo hurt trust me. He was and probably still is a good supporter.
I agree Don. From the time I spent over there posting with him he didn't always express what he was really feeling and it came out wrong sometimes. Not making excuses for him at all but a lot of his reaction was to being gang tackled. Man, if I had been up against that kind of opposition, I would found a new game too; however, I think he also like the victim role a little too much. That became his identity.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have another question for a staff member since I can't post in the support section. I've cleared every box for emails and am still getting them, what can I do if I don't want any emails?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I agree Don. From the time I spent over there posting with him he didn't always express what he was really feeling and it came out wrong sometimes. Not making excuses for him at all but a lot of his reaction was to being gang tackled. Man, if I had been up against that kind of opposition, I would found a new game too; however, I think he also like the victim role a little too much. That became his identity.
I did enjoy the debate but actually I didn't enjoy the victim role and why I relentless fought.

It clearly stated in rules we could attack anything Cowboy related without being personally attacked or insulted which I asked in advance with Kevin if it was allowed. And why I was protected for so long after helping with stopping The Emperor. And why this new Adm is going after these Troll Hunters who are this homer gang I referred to.

So , I had been right all along . Kevin even posted that pinned thread warning everyone. My mistake was the political references and why new Adm spanked me setting up an excuse to ban me with priors. Old school always took issue with me. Only mod who did who was more aligned with homer gang.

I was on the way out anyway. It's really for the best. After spending some time here I see how silly it was over there. Too many bridges burned to continue.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holy cyber slingshots, my request to stop these incessant emails came to me in an email.

Donhyphen

Reaction score
I'm not getting on Greggo's bad side - dude has too much energy to fight
Holy cyber slingshots, my request to stop these incessant emails came to me in an email.
Lol what emails? How do you get emails here? Oh. I guess you are getting email alerts for post in threads you are connected to? Funny. Good luck resetting your preferences. I made the mistake over at the other strip club by changing up the standard preferences and was getting bombarded with crap too. Good luck. It's all about being alerted to everything I think. Ask Capt - I believe he's a internet wiz kid.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did enjoy the debate but actually I didn't enjoy the victim role and why I relentless fought.

It clearly stated in rules we could attack anything Cowboy related without being personally attacked or insulted which I asked in advance with Kevin if it was allowed. And why I was protected for so long initially helping with stopping The Emperor. And why this new Adm is going after these Troll Hunters who are this homer gang I referred to.

So , I had been right all along . My mistake was the political references and why new Adm spanked me setting up an excuse to ban me with priors.

I was on the way out anyway. It's really for the best. After spending some time here I see how silly it was over there. Too many bridges burned to continue.
I think there is a list of posters they'd just as soon found a new home and not saying the mods made the list but it's their job to assist in the purge.

Bottom line is this is a fresh start and all of us can leave whatever negative vibe we had over there. There are some posters here that will flat get in your face too so this isn't a relief station.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not getting on Greggo's bad side - dude has too much energy to fight

Lol what emails? How do you get emails here? Oh. I guess you are getting email alerts for post in threads you are connected to? Funny. Good luck resetting your preferences. I made the mistake over at the other strip club by changing up the standard preferences and was getting bombarded with crap too. Good luck. It's all about being alerted to everything I think. Ask Capt - I believe he's a internet wiz kid.
At first, I thought it was a cool function and had some boxes checked, especially the one for posters to tell me they liked what I was wearing that day, but then the emails started to come and come and come. If I click on a thread the system thinks I want to know every time a poster screws with this thread. I don't, if I care, I'll go look. It's a nice feature if you want it, like a bidet in a double wide, but I don't want it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Romo subforum was something we had discussed behind the scenes for awhile but again the mods were powerless . Finally they were able to get it done.

The Romo homers like the Emp were a core issue though which I had argued initially and big reason I didn't want to be a mod .

Kevin had always told me to blow them off but To my fault I couldn't handle the attacks on my fandom. Personally I didn't care what they called me but no way some of these fools were greater fans than me. And that's why my arguments always went there.

Not realizing it at the time they were baiting me . Kevin finally convinced me to place them on ignore . He laughed at them and called them silly.

Bottom line as I always argued is they couldn't handle the bashing of Romo. And some recently Jerry. They'd bash anyone from Landry, Jimmy Roger and Troy, etc., to defend them . Amazing and like Kevin said if they'll bash them Why wouldn't they me. But the mods never took any more action after the Emperor?

Donhyphen

Reaction score
The Romo subforum was something we had discussed behind the scenes for awhile but again the mods were powerless . Finally they were able to get it done.

The Romo homers like the Emp were a core issue though which I had argued initially and big reason I didn't want to be a mod .

Kevin had always told me to blow them off but To my fault I couldn't handle the attacks on my fandom. Personally I didn't care what they called me but no way some of these fools were greater fans than me. And that's why my arguments always went there.

Not realizing it at the time they were baiting me . Kevin finally convinced me to place them on ignore . He laughed at them and called them silly.

Bottom line as I always argued is they couldn't handle the bashing of Romo. And some recently Jerry. They'd bash anyone from Landry, Jimmy Roger and Troy, etc., to defend them . Amazing and like Kevin said if they'll bash them Why wouldn't they me. But the mods never took any more action after the Emperor?

LOL Greg just drop the crap. As CC said start fresh. You're funny. Don't look back. Insert Boston tune here. :omg:

Donhyphen

Reaction score
Our new guy.

JqO9hx2.png

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have another question for a staff member since I can't post in the support section. I've cleared every box for emails and am still getting them, what can I do if I don't want any emails?
Coach place your mouse on your user name in dropdown chose preferences UN check the top 2 boxes emails should dissapear

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies uncheck these 2

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL Greg just drop the crap. As CC said start fresh. You're funny. Don't look back. Insert Boston tune here. :omg:
I know.

Coach was right though . Not everything I put out there what I was feeling. Playing devils advocate.

Yes, fresh start!! And I've learned a lot from that forum experience which was my 1st ever.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Coach place your mouse on your user name in dropdown chose preferences UN check the top 2 boxes emails should dissapear

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies uncheck these 2
I don't get the emails? I do like the alerts though when I log in. I want to know if someone responds.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And Don. Haven't figured out how to add or copy pic in sig. Mod told me but doesn't work?