Video: Greg Cosell on Mazi Smith

Creeper

Reaction score
Not sure I love the Dontari Poe comparison. Mazi is not that big fat guy that Poe was. Poe was 346 coming out of college. I see Mazi as more athletic than Poe.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Man I wa watching the war room and they looked dejected and I think they weee gonna take Kincaid and they didn’t have anyone they really liked and I was like man Michael Mayer would be such an under whelming addition to the team . And now this morning I’m seeing this guy miz and it’s pretty exciting

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Man I wa watching the war room and they looked dejected and I think they weee gonna take Kincaid and they didn’t have anyone they really liked and I was like man Michael Mayer would be such an under whelming addition to the team . And now this morning I’m seeing this guy miz and it’s pretty exciting
Here is the thing, McClay is too much of a pro to get caught up in celebrating.
I think Jerry and MM wanted the TE, so they were down, but we got McClays guy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
they nearly messed up and traded back with KC but declined. Kincaid wasnt their guy and the Sam Laporta thing was false or they would have taken him. Big Mike and Will prevented that mistake.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Greg Cosell is very high on Mazi.

Mods: please correct Smith's last name in the title :)

Thanks for this! This makes me feel better as I think Cosell is one of the most respected evaluators out there and the guy watches more tape than anyone. Just a true all in football guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Greg Cosell on Taco Charlton

11. Cosell is a fan of Taco Charlton, but doesn't know if he's on the Eagles' radar.
"I really like Taco Charlton. He may not be, if you're going to do Wide-9, an exact fit," Cosell said. "I think he can be a very good pass rusher. I think because of his size and length he can move inside as well and become a rusher from the d-tackle position."