Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
maybe the FO is waiting to hear something from the league as to what kindve of suspension he will recieve, so all the numbers can add up.

Plankton

Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a logical reason for him being at a mattress store today and I'm at a loss.

giphy.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
They had to know what his price range was when they brought him in for a visit. Would be odd if all of a sudden they are not in the same ball park.

With Rosenhaus, anything is possible. He could have given the Cowboys the rough area Hardy wants to be in and then shows up demanding a lot more thinking he has leverage now that Hardy is in the Cowboys HQ.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
If Hardy only wants that, the Cowboys would be stupid not to do that deal.

Do it; contingent on his ability to refrain from any further criminal or substantial NFL disciplanary issues...

Obviously, this guy's a stud, so if we're not willing to pay him, another team that actually wants to win the ******* SB will...

It's not that hard.

If he refuses to make a reasonably substantial portion of his guaranteed $$ contingent on following all applicable criminal law in addition to player conduct NFL regulations, then F him and let him walk.

HOWEVER, If he's willing, then ******* pay him!!!

Does Stephen just enjoy playing fantasy owner, or what? It's time to start betting big since we're knocking on the doord of our 6th SB...

I have a terrible feeling Stephen is too afraid to make necessary gambles to put us over the top... For the love of God, please let me be wrong...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They have to free up some CAP space before he can sign. Possibly working with Carr?

Status
Not open for further replies.