Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They had to know what his price range was when they brought him in for a visit. Would be odd if all of a sudden they are not in the same ball park.

I have a feeling they are working to re-negotiate a current player to clear up CAP space so the deal can get done. Otherwise why keep him in Dallas over night.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Of course that would mean I'd have Drew Rosenhaus' shoe print on my face in negotiations.

But I'd also have Eli Manning, Robert Griffin and Sam Bradford running for their life.

Bottom line is the guy is likely a major cure what what ails this team.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If Hardy would have commanded a huge price tag, he would have been signed day one and we all know it.

Fisher has been absolute garbage this offeseason.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
How many ways can you structure a 1 year deal (which is pretty much confirmed all that he wants).

I have'nt read that he was only seeking a one year deal anywhere. I doubt it would take two years to put together a 1 yr deal.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hope this gets done immediately after the damn mattress stalled negotiations. Cowboys gave in to them. What else is Hardy and the weasel DR asking for?

I would imagine it comes down to contractual protection for the Cowboys and the uncertainty of any suspension. Rosenhaus is probably asking for a regular deal based on full availability, Dallas is probably asking for protection.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
To those freaking out about the no news leaking thing, consider this. Those legal tampering period signings were conducted via phone/fax. The parties were not in the same room and had a much higher likelihood of leaking. These negotiations are being conducted behind closed doors with only the need to know people in the room. To hear any news during that time would have to come from in that room, which seems highly unlikely during negotiations.

popp1234

Reaction score
They had to know what his price range was when they brought him in for a visit. Would be odd if all of a sudden they are not in the same ball park.

Unless the Bucs stepped up their bid while he was in Dallas.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I saw a post of a retweet of a tweet saying this thread will hit 100 pages before we hear any real news whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.