Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
So "Jeffkills" puts a date on Jerry's death.

Anybody concerned?

Actaully Romo did, during the combine (I believe) on or near Jerry's bus interview I believe...

Jerry just lol'd because he knew it was true...

If I we're Jerry, I'd restructure Romo to hell, and grab all the talent imaginable by going into "salary cap hell" in return for SB runs the next two years...

I'm not sure about you guys, but we probably need to win another SB around yesterday!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The CZ filter system is a little too sheltered, IMO... FYI, you'd get more traffic with less moderation (fact).

I used to think so too, but then think about it...

Do we really want a boat load of traffic coming in here, people cursing and posting nasty pictures left and right, making personal attacks, flaming, trolling, etc.

I've grown to love CZ's conservative approach.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Found this kinda funny from a Bucs forum:

Was lurking a forum for Dallas a few minutes ago to see if they had any info. It's just loaded with a bunch of people not arguing with each other and agreeing on everything everyone says. How boring is that?!

Anyways, nothing new to report. Their biggest thing right now seems to be trying to figure out why someone on Twitter "saw him at a Mattress Giant."

And they also seem to believe they're the only state without taxes.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
so is this going to be the new norm around here when it comes to high profile signings? 2-3 days of haggling? last episode we lost Murray.

There wasn't much haggling with Murray. He wanted more than the $6m AAV the club was offering. It is what it is.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
See you later guys going to take a break from all this crap and with all this mattress talk I thing I am going to go out a buy myself one this afternoon.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I used to think so too, but then think about it...

Do we really want a boat load of traffic coming in here, people cursing and posting nasty pictures left and right, making personal attacks, flaming, trolling, etc.

I've grown to love CZ's conservative approach.

In my experience forums that have little or no moderation eventually die because they get cluttered in exactly the way you describe. When this website started (ten something years ago) the largest forum was on the DMN.com website and that one died because one or two key people turned it into too much a food fight and everyone left.

IMO you have to have some moderation and I'd rather have a little too much than a little too little. Also the guys that own the site can do whatever they want, its no my decision on how they want to run. I read here and donate money because I like the information I get, I don't get to dictate terms to the guys that set up this site.

SacramentoKing

Nunez21
Reaction score
Anyone know why we didn't offer the Panthers Dexter Coakley while he was tagged? Would of made things easier.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Day 2 of this, I don't think I can take it. Just sign Hardy, please?

Aven8

Reaction score
IMO this is a done deal. Probably just working through minor details, Charlotte might be working on PR, etc.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
this Hardy deal needs to come to a conclusion, the rest of the threads (not hardy related) on the board are suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.