Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If this comes down to restructuring some folks, do the restructures have to precede Hardy's signing? I'm just wondering if this may be holding up progress.
Given Dallas' limited cap space at the moment, that could be part of it.

John813

Reaction score
that would be one hell of a let down if we let him sign elsewhere.

sbark

Reaction score
I found this comment by a Panthers fan especially interesting
When I look at his 2013 stats he did seem to get sacks more so in spurts as opposed to a consistent basis.

......but did he get consistent pressure, could he have made Aaron Rogers move on that bum calf muscle, push him into D.Law, Mincey or Crawford.....that's whats needed.

The Natural

Reaction score
......but did he get consistent pressure, could he have made Aaron Rogers move on that bum calf muscle, push him into D.Law, Mincey or Crawford.....that's whats needed.

That isnt what my post was about. But carry on.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I found this comment by a Panthers fan especially interesting

When I look at his 2013 stats he did seem to get sacks more so in spurts as opposed to a consistent basis.

A good thing is he had 3 against NO in week 16 and 4 against Atl in week 17 when they were fighting for the division with the season on the line...the guy showed up.

Reaction score
This sucks. I hope Hardy's visit to Dallas wasn't just a Rosenhaus ploy to set the floor for negotiations with Bucs.

The Natural

Reaction score
A good thing is he had 3 against NO in week 16 and 4 against Atl in week 17 when they were fighting for the division with the season on the line...the guy showed up.

definitely better than the notorious no-shows we've had from some of our ends in recent memory..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It's not even noon their time.

Yes, but there's almost 200 posts dedicated to this, so these negotiations have been going on a loooong time. : )

But seriously, I would think he would not still be in Dallas if both sides weren't working hard to make the numbers fit. He probably would not have been wined and dined and met with coaches, and he certainly would not have taken a physical. It seems that the two sides are close enough to want to keep talking rather than walking away, which I consider to be a good sign.

If he leaves without a contract, that's a bad sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.