News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
breesfraidycat.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He will, as soon as they can convince Amobi Okoye to give up the number 76. They'd take it from him, but you really don't want Amobi angry.

An opportunity for negotiations! A couple of Forties and a gift cert to Sizzler might be all that is required here.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Fisher getting snippy?

Yes, he is. He thinks Schefter was being obtuse when he wasn't.

ALL teams can "do what they want" in free agency. ALL teams can flip switches and go with a credit card mentality.

Fisher for some reason takes some sort of glee in thinking that he alone destroyed the "cap hell" meme.

Cap hell is self imposed. Teams put themselves in cap jail and restraint is the only type of hell that exists. It is mental, not tangible.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

ALL teams can "do what they want" in free agency. ALL teams can flip switches and go with a credit card mentality.

Fisher for some reason takes some sort of glee in thinking that he alone destroyed the "cap hell" meme.

Cap hell is self imposed. Teams put themselves in cap jail and restraint is the only type of hell that exists. It is mental, not tangible.

Yet is a reality with sooooo many teams.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I thought I destroyed it. Well, if not, I at least lowered the temperature a few degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.