News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
It's always been said... When has Jerry really wanted a player and couldn't get him?

That rep goes 6 feet under if Hardy isn't brought into the fold.

khiladi

Reaction score
And Hardy isn't?

I'm sure he is, but he has the suspension issue to deal with. So he won't probably get real value until next year, unless Dallas lowers the boom like it should and signs him long-term.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Wow...social media, just wow.

The misinformation spread like wild fire.

and when every rumor is put OUT THERE it makes it way IN HERE.

part of the game, people wanna talk about it and that's understandable.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Has there been any confirmation that he has actually arrived at VR?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Fisher getting snippy?

No. His shorts are probably still in a bunch. It sometimes happens to him. Here is an image of what he often has to deal with in that regard. This was taken after his reporting of Dez and the Walmart Parking Lot debacle:

b4d05a8f949639eac28b0bdb1c89a42d.jpg

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
So we all want Hardy... But how much is he worth ? What contract would make you warm and fuzzy and what would make you say R U F...ing nuts ?!?!?!

Not really looking for a discount, though it would obviously be nice. If you have to pay him like a premier pass rusher in his prime, which is what he is, I say do so. Those guys are hard enough to get that when the opportunity comes along you have to go for it and not blow things by looking to get a steal.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Well, very tired...been up all night. If there are any new developments, please call me at the following number:

867-5309

Thanks

If that is your real number, you just opened up a can of worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.