News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Gaylord Texan??? And they still have money to pay for his contract???

Tourist trap and over priced!

I was tricked into a gay club once about 10 years ago. Made me think of Police Academy, but the intentions were different.
Never going to a place with the word Gay in it unless I have my girl with me ever again...

lqmac1

Reaction score
ELISACK.gif

Can't wait!

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Incredible pass rusher, but I have mixed feelings.

Ole Miss coaches warned NFL teams not to take him because he's crazy. He dropped from the high first round to the sixth.

Then this disgusting DV incident.

Then Carolina just walking away without a thought.

I smell bipolarity big time, and that can make for a difficult locker room.

But on the field, he's truly special.

It seems only Richardson wanted him gone. Many players and coaches asked Richardson to bring him back.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dude, I really, really, REALLY hate to pile on likes for you but sometimes it's just damned near impossible not to.

Not a full depth chart but I posted this a few days ago

My ideal at this point........Draft1 has to be Gurley now

.............Mincey/DLaw.......Crawford........Draft2...........Da Kraken..............
.......Hitchens.................................RoMcClain.................................Lee..........
Carr..................Church......................................Wlicox..........................OScan
Draft3

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It will help your secondary, your run game, and allow guys like Lawrence, Crawford and Mincey (who aren't slouches either btw) one on one opportunities to make plays. Makes your entire team better.

Those players need him. Crawford and Lawrence need to benefit from his presence to continue to develop. Crawford in particular came out of nowhere. From what I have seen happen before, if you put too much on an emerging player right away, they can get crushed once teams know how good they are. Lawrence can also feed off of it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Drew had the Jones believe that everything is in place for a deal except minor details. Jones says come on down and finish this deal today and meet the coaches. Drew was getting media attention for his clients to drum up a bidding war ( he has no intention of a quick signing deal with Dallas). Instead of quickly working out the details now he's saying....hold on Cowboys....we want more.
Now, Rosenhaus have national attention (other teams to bid for service) and the entire Cowboy fan base all worked up about signing Hardy. If JJ doesn't sign him then Cowboy nation will be upset. JJ is caught between a rock and hard place now.

Nice move....Drew.

Maybe, I don't think Stephen is his dad though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He also retweeted this, for what it's worth.

I like that. It seems he is pretty upset about leaving the Panthers. He was very engrained with the team and a part of what they do.

So yes, he is a RKG.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Alonzo Spellman and Dimitruis Underwood say hello ????

Both of those guys contributed and had no issues while they were here. Both had been found wandering the streets of the city they had played in before coming here.

they weren't world beaters on the field but they had better care here. Condescending the mentally ill is one thing. You kind of have to but the intolerance troubles me.

wileedog

Reaction score
I like that. It seems he is pretty upset about leaving the Panthers. He was very engrained with the team and a part of what they do.

So yes, he is a RKG.

So not the kind of guy who calls the head coach of a hated division rival begging for a job?

Aven8

Reaction score
I was tricked into a gay club once about 10 years ago. Made me think of Police Academy, but the intentions were different.
Never going to a place with the word Gay in it unless I have my girl with me ever again...

Lol.

Did they put a rose and your mouth and you started doing the tango??

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Those players need him. Crawford and Lawrence need to benefit from his presence to continue to develop. Crawford in particular came out of nowhere. From what I have seen happen before, if you put too much on an emerging player right away, they can get crushed once teams know how good they are. Lawrence can also feed off of it.

You know this team is making the right moves when Alexander sounds like the sunshine pumping crew during those 8-8 Garrett years. It's exciting, watching the energy surround the franchise again, being relevant and knowing that we finally have a team we know can beat whoever you want in a parking lot.

Read a rumor that he is staying the night...

Yeah dude he's a Cowboy tomorrow pending a physical from what we're hearing. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.