News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol.

Did they put a rose and your mouth and you started doing the tango??

Close. More electronic music. I laugh about it now... It was downright uncomfortable at the time though.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I like that. It seems he is pretty upset about leaving the Panthers. He was very engrained with the team and a part of what they do.

So yes, he is a RKG.

The Panthers nation is POed. They wanted him back. Richardson is becoming Carolinas Jerry on the like meter.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You know this team is making the right moves when Alexander sounds like the sunshine pumping crew during those 8-8 Garrett years. It's exciting, watching the energy surround the franchise again, being relevant and knowing that we finally have a team we know can beat whoever you want in a parking lot.

The energy in this thread really is amazing and fun. Usually you can count on at least 25% debbie downer posts in any given thread, but here it's 99.9% excitement. Can't wait to hang around here after he's officially signed!

khiladi

Reaction score
What I mean is he's not the spender his dad is. In a good way.

Jerry is a brilliant businessman.

We really don't know. Stephen been part of this organization for twenty plus years too. He probably made plenty of mistakes and both he and Jerry have learned some things. Acting like Stephen wasn't part of the disaster for a better part of the last twenty years is probably just a little put of touch of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.