News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The energy in this thread really is amazing and fun. Usually you can count on at least 25% debbie downer posts in any given thread, but here it's 99.9% excitement. Can't wait to hang around here after he's officially signed!

This is a good thread. For sure.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Jerry, "Where we going out to eat Stephen?, Bobs Steak and Chop House, Del Friscos?"

Stephen, " Daddy, thats not financially responsible, I was thinking Golden Corral, all you can eat for $10.99, and you know how Jerry Jr. loves the ice cream bar!"

Son, when we get home remind me to slap yo mama...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Jerry is a brilliant businessman.

We really don't know. Stephen been part of this organization for twenty plus years too. He probably made plenty of mistakes and both he and Jerry have learned some things. Acting like Stephen wasn't part of the disaster for a better part of the last twenty years is probably just a little put of touch of reality.

He most certainly is. But he let his emotion for a player dictate the price. That can't even be debated. Jerry would have paid Murray more than some think. Stephen seems more even keeled with his emotions. Sure Stephen has to shoulder some blame, but he also has a boss and controlling owner named Jerry. It sure seems to me though that Jerry is finally loosening the reigns on his FO team.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh man that was a knee slapper.

Instead of answering the question, you act like a typical internet nerd.

Why should I answer the question to satisfy your laziness when you could Google an article or simply get on Twitter and find out what you need?

Do you regularly have a bib when you are spoon fed?

Aven8

Reaction score
The energy in this thread really is amazing and fun. Usually you can count on at least 25% debbie downer posts in any given thread, but here it's 99.9% excitement. Can't wait to hang around here after he's officially signed!

Give it time, if we don't resign Ro we will all be back to normal around here!

Corso

Reaction score
He most certainly is. But he let his emotion for a player dictate the price. That can't even be debated. Jerry would have paid Murray more than some think. Stephen seems more even keeled with his emotions. Sure Stephen has to shoulder some blame, but he also has a boss and controlling owner named Jerry. It sure seems to me though that Jerry is finally loosening the reigns on his FO team.

It sure looks it. From all angles.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Give it time, if we don't resign Ro we will all be back to normal around here!

I could even live with Brinkley at MLB if you get me a pass rusher.

Yes, that is cheap. I know.

Corso

Reaction score
Why should I answer the question to satisfy your laziness when you could Google an article or simply get on Twitter and find out what you need?

Do you regularly have a bib when you are spoon fed?

Harsh. Wait. I'm going back through this in my mind...
You're right. Let the man/woman do their own legwork.

canters

Reaction score
Probably posted here already but my forwarded this tweet, pretty funny,

"Sam Bradford just tore his ACL thinking about possibly facing Greg Hardy twice a year"

Eli fumbled the ball when hit by Hardy and DLaw at the same time......

Status
Not open for further replies.