News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I agree. I maybe paranoid but I think Rosenhaus is upto no good. :mad:

Can we have the entire Dallas area cell tower disabled?!

I understand your cynicism, but it's rare to have negotiations go on like this, with finances being discussed all day, dinner this evening and a physical slated for tomorrow morning just to have a deal not get done. Rosenhous would lose major creds if he pulled a stunt like that. I just can't see him working the phones over his Lobster Bisque. I'm not saying it's never been done before. I'm just saying it would definitely stir the pot. Hypothetically, and this is just my opinion, the contract has already been agreed upon and now they're just having a night out getting to know each other before the physical tomorrow. My gut tells me a signing is imminent.

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score
The Panthers are a 20 year old franchise.

In NFL years, that is a generation.

When the Cowboys were 20, they had already established themselves.

It is not a function of time. It is a function of not winning consistently enough to draw attention.

That's true, winning solves all the problems.

The thing you are not considering are the fans that did not switch their allegiances, like myself. When the Cowboys were established there were not as many teams and the NFL was no where near as popular. The Panthers are not winning like those Cowboys did after a few seasons, therefore the fan base is growing at a slower pace. Now that the fans that grew up with the Panthers as an established brand are getting older the fan base as a whole will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.