News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

esloan

Reaction score
He still hasn't signed?

Can someone give me a recap of what has happened so far today? I work nights and have missed most of what happened today. Last I heard was from around 10:30am, saying he was on the way to Valley Ranch.

Thanks in advance.

Jenky

Reaction score
He still hasn't signed?

Can someone give me a recap of what has happened so far today? I work nights and have missed most of what happened today. Last I heard was from around 10:30am, saying he was on the way to Valley Ranch.

Thanks in advance.

Contract talks going extremely well, having dinner with team officials tonight, and having a physical tomorrow morning. Fisher expects deal to be announced tomorrow.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
He still hasn't signed?

Thanks in advance.

Negotiations going very well, left valley ranch at 5 pm for dinner with coaches, physical tomorrow and continued negotiations tomorrow. Cowboys said to be heavy favorite to sign him.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
He still hasn't signed?

Thanks in advance.

He's presently at dinner with the VR crew.. Left VR with a smile on his face... Negotiations during the day seem to have gone well but may need some ironing out. Physical slated for tomorrow.. And most of this board has their fingers crossed. We're all hoping that it's a deal that's fiscally responsible and we get him signed soon.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
He still hasn't signed?

Thanks in advance.

He left, is eating dinner with coaches, and physical in morn. Good signs

esloan

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the recap. Hopefully, they can finish it up tomorrow. I don't want another team sneaking in at the last minute. Wish they had gotten it done today.

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score
Come to Dallas, Hardy. Everyone wants to wear a helmet with that star on it.

rick-james-gimme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.