News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I like you Mufasa. You're a good poster, but...
WKHMF.gif

I liked this just because it was a Chasing Amy gif.

btcutter

Reaction score
The longer this goes on the more I think there is a hiccup in negotiations and the less likely he will be a Cowboy.

I agree. I maybe paranoid but I think Rosenhaus is upto no good. :mad:

Can we have the entire Dallas area cell tower disabled?!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
A mix of Washington and Atlanta mainly with an influx of people from all over the country

Yeah that's one thing about NC. We surely get a huge influx from every where. Charlotte is business, Raleigh the triangle and the coast the USMC.
Plus every thing in between.

Aven8

Reaction score
And I don't like guys that find every excuse for missing practice reps, coming out of games, constantly are a threat to retire and have concussion issues to boot.

Don't get me wrong he is great when he is in there. I just don't know when he will be.

I understand. But remember he was coming off a 2 year layoff, and still played like he did. I haven't been as excited about a player on defense since probably Ware. The concussions do scare me however.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I understand. But remember he was coming off a 2 year layoff, and still played like he did. I haven't been as excited about a player on defense since probably Ware. The concussions do scare me however.

Well my friend you will have a new player to get more excited about tomorrow I believe. ;)

wileedog

Reaction score

A couple of people have said it, but I just don't think he really enjoys football. I think he came back because the bank account was running dry.

Sean Lee has trouble staying on the field too, but there is no question in my mind he is only coming off the field because he is entirely incapable of playing with his injury. I don't get that feeling at all with Ro, in fact quite the opposite.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think McClain is a one year deal guy. He'll sign IMO. Doesnt look like anyone else really wants him

Status
Not open for further replies.