News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well my friend you will have a new player to get more excited about tomorrow I believe. ;)

I hope so. Give me Hardy and Ro back and Murray is a thing of the past! We can bring back Sherman Williams at RB and I will be ok with it! :)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
A couple of people have said it, but I just don't think he really enjoys football. I think he came back because the bank account was running dry.

Sean Lee has trouble staying on the field too, but there is no question in my mind he is only coming off the field because he is entirely incapable of playing with his injury. I don't get that feeling at all with Ro, in fact quite the opposite.

Yup. I'm not convinced Lee will ever play a full season but it certainly isn't because he doesn't want to.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I am from North Carolina and I have many friends that are die hard Panthers fans. I believe the problem is that the franchise is still relatively new and it will take the younger generation who grew up with the organization to constantly fill the stadium and build the fanbase.

The Panthers also have been generally bad save a few good seasons and the SB loss.

I reside in NC now and it seems before many were Carolina fans, they rooted for our rival Commanders.

Yes, there are northern transplants who like their Giants..ect.. but most of the homegrown crowd are now Carolina fans.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I live in the heart of Panther nation, Charlotte. People here are DEVASTADED.

When he got suspended their D became very avg. Crazy what 1 man can do!

Aven8

Reaction score
A couple of people have said it, but I just don't think he really enjoys football. I think he came back because the bank account was running dry.

Sean Lee has trouble staying on the field too, but there is no question in my mind he is only coming off the field because he is entirely incapable of playing with his injury. I don't get that feeling at all with Ro, in fact quite the opposite.

Not arguing here in a positive thread, but he seemed pretty passionate in the Detroit playoff game early on before the concussion, if you saw the sideline rant I mean. Who knows but I want him back regardless!

wileedog

Reaction score
Not arguing here in a positive thread, but he seemed pretty passionate in the Detroit playoff game early on before the concussion, if you saw the sideline rant I mean. Who knows but I want him back regardless!

Yup, we'll save this for another thread. It doesn't look like his door is being knocked down at the moment, so if he comes back for another team friendly contract I'm good with it.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yeah that's one thing about NC. We surely get a huge influx from every where. Charlotte is business, Raleigh the triangle and the coast the USMC.
Plus every thing in between.

I've been to Currituck, Kitty Hawk and Duck on the Outer Banks. Some great golf and beach homes.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am from North Carolina and I have many friends that are die hard Panthers fans. I believe the problem is that the franchise is still relatively new and it will take the younger generation who grew up with the organization to constantly fill the stadium and build the fanbase.

The Panthers are a 20 year old franchise.

In NFL years, that is a generation.

When the Cowboys were 20, they had already established themselves.

It is not a function of time. It is a function of not winning consistently enough to draw attention.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Yup, we'll save this for another thread. It doesn't look like his door is being knocked down at the moment, so if he comes back for another team friendly contract I'm good with it.

#roadto100pages

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Well fellas, off to get some shut eye after following this story from the start without any sleep.

Hopefully, after my long slumber, the Kraken will be signed and sealed!

Enjoy the festivities!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I'll celebrate when the ink has dried on the Hardy contract. Until then - it's up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.