News: Gregory Failed Yet another Drug Test

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Can we please just cut our losses on this one?
Yep. If this report is true, I would not waste any more time expecting to ever have his services as a player. The team may stick with him in an attempt to help him get clean, but I don't think they would have any expectations of him returning as a player. I really feel kind of bad for the guy. I know he has done this to himself, but I have not walked a mile in his shoes, so I won't judge him. This is just a case of the team taking a chance on a player that didn't work out. The upside to this (for the team) is that maybe they will have finally learned not to risk a premium pick on such a high risk player. He will be a former player with zero sacks on his resume. Too bad for all concerned.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Get rid of the guy please, what a waste of a pick, I have no sympathy for him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I really hope this is not true.

If so.. It's time to get rid of him.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
56089135.jpg

drawandstrike

Reaction score

So even as he gets this story out there, Rappaport has to clarify the NFL has heard nothing about any new violations.

'I have a source that says he failed a test. I contacted the NFL. They know nothing about it. But hey, better get this out there now!'

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
If this is indeed true, then Dallas needs to cut the dude for both their sakes. The NFL is not in the cards for the guy until after the next collective bargaining agreement.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
How many young players wish they had his opportunity. *******.

dwreck27

Reaction score
It was a boom or bust pic.... we now know how it went... I hope the team moves on kid just doesn't get it

Proof

Reaction score
lol. I was pulling for him, really thought he might come around.

over it. goodbye

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It was a boom or bust pic.... we now know how it went... I hope the team moves on kid just doesn't get it

It's incredibly sad that some weed makes this phenom a "boom or bust pick"

All the while, it sucks that he can't stay off the herb for the sake of his career. I get it, he wants to smoke his herb, but he has to realize the NFL is a bunch of antiquated old geezers that still buy into the "reefer madness"... and for that reason alone, he should abstain. It's still so damn sad that fricking marijuana is destroying his career. In this "progressive" time.

This is so disappointing.