Recommended Gregory Suspended Indefinitly **merged**

glimmerman

Reaction score
I tell them I piss a million dollars.
Up the ante.
Lol. If he made it through this year and played well they would have. Could have made enough money to smoke weed forever. All the weed and Cheetos you want.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey, Greggsie is welcome in the CFL with Jonny Football. We don't even test for THC. weed keeps us warm, that and the junk food we eat while high. Put on a few pounds in the winter, no prob, sweat it off in the summer:muttley:
What's that french fry and cheese curd treat you guys love up there? Poodan? Something like that?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol. If he made it through this year and played well they would have. Could have made enough money to smoke weed forever. All the weed and Cheetos you want.
Dang... I haven't eaten a Cheeto in forever!
I'm a healthy smoker.

What... They exist!

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
I wanted to ball in '19 but then I got high.
I wanted to wear the star but then I got high
Now I'm out of the league and don't know
Because I got high,because I got high, because I got high....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Anthony Barr
We would have taken him over Zack Martin in 2014.

Would be an interesting acquisition. The Vikings used him as a 2-dwon SAM and a 3rd down pass rusher. Would like to see him as an every down 4-3 RDE and let him get after the QB all the time.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Hey, Greggsie is welcome in the CFL with Jonny Football. We don't even test for THC. weed keeps us warm, that and the junk food we eat while high. Put on a few pounds in the winter, no prob, sweat it off in the summer:muttley:. Damn that 49'th parallel
Make that 150,000 a year. That wouldn’t pay his weed bill.

aria

Reaction score
It anyone was seriously relying on this guy for any thing long term, please check yo self!

This clown should have been cut long ago...
Pretty ironic actually, it doesn’t seem that long ago that myself and a few others were being blasted for saying we should have let him and Irving go and that there were red flags all over the place but everyone insisted it was no big deal, we were over reacting, football players aren’t perfect, our values are too stringent, they’re just kids, who hasn’t done some of the same things, it’s their personal life and none of our business...too bad we were right.

A lot of that may be true and I may even agree with it but when a guy is playing in the NFL, especially on a team I love, their personal life isn’t so personal and their actions put the entire team at risk. The ones advocating cutting them, such as myself, aren’t saying we disagree with everything they’ve done but that the NFL will and they do nothing but draw attention to themselves with their social media, doing dumb things in public, etc.

This is zero surprise, the biggest mistake was taking a risk on them in the first place and then letting them hang around too long. Sure, there’s some success stories but more failures and this is what happens. Good thing we have a lot of cap room, we’ll need it in FA if they actually decide to use it now.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Once a pothead always a pothead. And I know many that are great people but if you can’t stop to make millions you’re a dumb arse! Lol!

aria

Reaction score
perfect from a doper smoker to an injured beater. Makes sense
It’s the Cowboys way, Hardy makes him look like a choir boy. Oh that’s right, Hardy was innocent in the backwards court of Carolina law and the girl he paid off.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
I would still let Lawrence walk. Consider cutting Crawford as well or having him negotiate a paycut. He's a utility guy but he doesn't get enough pressure.

Sign ET and attempt to have the best back 7 in the league. Rebuild the DL entirely with young talent and Taco Charlton on a cheap rookie deal. There's multiple ways to skin a cat/win football games. As long as Frederick is back and we sign a solid tight end (Eifert), slot receiver and scatback, our offense will be among the best in the league.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Eh... I'm probably giving up a ton of money by having zero Twitter/Insta presence and keeping the spotlight on my face.
Of course, I could be in jail if I did. So there's that.
Hey, there's a home for your "type" north of the 49'th too Corso ;)