Recommended Gregory Suspended Indefinitly **merged**

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey, there's a home for your "type" north of the 49'th too Corso ;)
Was up there not too long ago (Toronto) and we loved it.
It's just my wife was born and raised a desert girl and when the temp dips below 65... she's miserable.
I mean totally miserable. Otherwise we would be there yesterday. I love the cold!

silvernblu

Reaction score
Has anyone seen anything confirming what he did?

They are messing with a mans life here. He’s as good as dead if he’s banned from the league.

I’d just like to see just cause, not just Goodell Cowboy hate.

I’ll throw the blame back on Gregory if confirmed. But man, the dude tried so hard. That has to mean something.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I would still let Lawrence walk. Consider cutting Crawford as well or having him negotiate a paycut. He's a utility guy but he doesn't get enough pressure.

Sign ET and attempt to have the best back 7 in the league. Rebuild the DL entirely with young talent and Taco Charlton on a cheap rookie deal. There's multiple ways to skin a cat/win football games. As long as Frederick is back and we sign a solid tight end (Eifert), slot receiver and scatback, our offense will be among the best in the league.

:laugh: that's a lot of "as long as"

Corso

Reaction score
Has anyone seen anything confirming what he did?

They are messing with a mans life here. He’s as good as dead if he’s banned from the league.

I’d just like to see just cause, not just Goodell Cowboy hate.

I’ll throw the blame back on Gregory if confirmed. But man, the dude tried so hard. That has to mean something.
Could be something ugly, could be something he can bring to terms and be back quick, from all the reports.
We won't know until we know homie. Sit back, relax and grab a beer.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Could be something ugly, could be something he can bring to terms and be back quick, from all the reports.
We won't know until we know homie. Sit back, relax and grab a beer.

or smoke one. It'll chill ya. Forget reefer madness, it's reefer gladness

aria

Reaction score
Do you take him if he’s there in the circumstances? Think I do.
I’m normally against doing that but, yeah, I would ASSUMING the Cowboys do thorough background checks, talk to former coaches, players, etc. That was a horrible thing he did but in his mind he was protecting his sister. Obviously what he did was excessive, brutal and should have never happened in the first place but allegedly he’s been a model citizen since and it was a few years ago. If I did sign him, he would be on a very tight leash.

I obviously can’t prove that so it would obviously be up to Jerrah to decide. Problem is, I don’t trust Jerry in the slightest to make the right decisions on players moral or ethical values. Case in point, Greg Hardy, HATED that signing.

GMO415

Reaction score
Chi-McBride-Oh-Hell-No.gif

Corso

Reaction score
I did it just for general principals -- aside from being illegal, it's expensive and makes wasting time an ongoing pastime. ;)
Depends on your focus and how you applicate.
If you just smoke to numb/escape... yeah.
If you smoke for a purpose and, like alcohol, control your intake - it can do wonders.

Rayman70

Reaction score
snakebit once again. Now instead of having a deep DE group, we are losing Gregory permanently as well as Irving. Now DLAW is holding all the cards.