Recommended Gregory Suspended Indefinitly **merged**

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don't think you appreciate what it is like to live with mental illness. I support him If weed helps Randy deal with his problems in a non violent way.

He can see a therapist and smoke his weed while he is home and unemployed. He just can't be employed in the NFL - if it's so bad, stop wasting a roster spot and keeping other players off the team and step away from football until you are capable of holding the job. He, apparently, can't. The same way Josh Gordon couldn't.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Chi-McBride-Oh-Hell-No.gif

LOL -- I respect your right to disagree! :)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I did it for health reasons. Doc said it wasn't good for the mania. To which I offered "shove your lithium up yer arse" to which he said " that ain't legal" :lmao:
My "brother" and sister are both bipolar.
One medicates with pills, the other medicates with MJ.

One is still a mess and the other is working for a Grammy winning artist.
Let that sink in.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
My "brother" and sister are both bipolar.
One medicates with pills, the other medicates with MJ.

One is still a mess and the other is working for a Grammy winning artist.
Let that sink in.

Depends on the brain chem Cors and anyone who says they got that figured out needs to be medicated

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Too bad to see but he chose his own path. He would rather get high than play football. That is fine. I don't have a problem with people who smoke, but, he better not hang his head low and act like this is some injustice to his career. It was his choice. Time to move on. At least this chapter is finally closed for all parties involved.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Too bad to see but he chose his own path. He would rather get high than play football. That is fine. I don't have a problem with people who smoke, but, he better not hang his head low and act like this is some injustice to his career. It was his choice. Time to move on. At least this chapter is finally closed for all parties involved.
Trust, my good friend in music, this Chapter has definitely not closed yet.