News: Gregory to submit plan to NFL on Monday for reinstatement

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Upset? About a pothead NFL player that hasn’t done anything? LOL, hardly. I’m just pointing out the obvious and some in here are either in denial or in the excuse business. Frankly I couldn’t care less if he ever plays again. If he does, I hope he gets his head on straight and becomes an All-Pro. VERY unlikely, but I’d love to see it. At this point he’s shown me nothing but issues that keep him off the field.
Eaaaaseeey...easy tiger...!!

I’m just dealing with the facts. Not my feelings. The facts, as of today, say there are other possibilities of why he missed.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Eaaaaseeey...easy tiger...!!

I’m just dealing with the facts. Not my feelings. The facts, as of today, say there are other possibilities of why he missed.

Oh, and just what are those facts? There’s only one fact, assuming the report that he missed a drug test is correct.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Oh, and just what are those facts? There’s only one fact, assuming the report that he missed a drug test is correct.

The facts are...no details of why he missed have been made public.

So any assumption of why he missed is speculation with only your feeling to back it up.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The facts are...no details of why he missed have been made public.

So any assumption of why he missed is speculation with only your feeling to back it up.

LOL. Whatever makes you feel better.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think even if they let him back he would be suspended at least 10 games. But not sure he comes back.

I really dont know.

For Gregory speaks that he didnt miss one Single drug test since he had to do this. He showed that hr is willing to go thru the process. With his problems one failed test shouldnt be seen as a setback. Its more of a sign that his problems are big and need time to be solved.

Again to me Gregory seems to be on the right path. A further punishement could set him back. The NFL should punish players, thats ok. But it also has a responsibility for players. So just beating them down isnt the way imo.