Gregory up and running

vaturkey

Reaction score
I swear you could cover him in Honey and Tyron could flat out eat him at one sitting. Dude is just a tall glass of water.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Get your favorite sauce ready because the Cowboys passrushers are hungry for some steak.
g7Ww6lc.jpg

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I would actually not mind if they did. The kraken was caged way too quickly after being released in Dallas.

I mean he was good and all but way out of control. Didn't he knock the clip board from a coaches hand at one time on the sideline?

We just don't need that here.

Though it would have been nice to see him rough Garrett up. But then we cut him!

kazzd58

Reaction score

Lets go I nt gonna forget 98% of yall TRASHHHHHHHED Randy and Me for taking up for him !! now Alllllllllll yall 98% know it alls eating crow like a mug!!!!!!!!! Yall Trashhhhed Gregory Now all this love... lmao........ One day when i feel like it imma find those threads and bring them back just to see the ones talking that ish like they just knew what was going on....

Didnt know ish.... lololol the fake love from some... Our best pass rusher is back

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lets go I nt gonna forget 98% of yall TRASHHHHHHHED Randy and Me for taking up for him !! now Alllllllllll yall 98% know it alls eating crow like a mug!!!!!!!!! Yall Trashhhhed Gregory Now all this love... lmao........ One day when i feel like it imma find those threads and bring them back just to see the ones talking that ish like they just knew what was going on....

Didnt know ish.... lololol the fake love from some... Our best pass rusher is back
I loved and repected the talent but he couldn’t get his crap straight. I really hope he has it right this time. I still have my doubts but am hopeful. I hope he hunts and eats qbs all year.