Gregory up and running

stiletto

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the guy but I have ZERO expectations for him.....probably for the best.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Only 7 lbs up since the combine 3 years ago. Sad.
I won't let you down,
I will not give you up,
Gotta have some faith in the sound...
It's the one good thing that I... got.

I won't let you down,
So please don't give me up,
Cause I would really really love,
To stick around...

waving monkey

Reaction score
Lets go I nt gonna forget 98% of yall TRASHHHHHHHED Randy and Me for taking up for him !! now Alllllllllll yall 98% know it alls eating crow like a mug!!!!!!!!! Yall Trashhhhed Gregory Now all this love... lmao........ One day when i feel like it imma find those threads and bring them back just to see the ones talking that ish like they just knew what was going on....

Didnt know ish.... lololol the fake love from some... Our best pass rusher is back
Hold on there Kazz; Gregory gave fans zero reason to believe in him. Every chance he got he didnt stop the pot.
He repeatedly failed drug test but, Oh the fans... I call BS on your jive post

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Only 7 lbs up since the combine 3 years ago. Sad.
Cavanaugh on theFan claimed Randy was 200 pounds six months ago. So he dropped weight when not playing and put it back on to play again.

But people really are missing it with his weight. Marinelli wants these guys slim. Not 235 slim but not 270 either. Tapper who was 270 as a rookie said last year that he dropped into the 250s. Kony Ealy has bee around 275 and he has said he's trying to drop weight. Nick Eatman has said he still looks like a DT instead of an end.

Charles Haley played 235 to 245 at best.

kazzd58

Reaction score
After only 14 games played and one sack in 3 years, it might be a bit premature to get the crow out of the freezer - unless you're hungry now.

I dont wait on results when i already know what he can do that NOBODY else on our Dline can do period....

When those DE's are giving tyron smith fits like Randy did his "Rookie" which is on tape, season then come holla at me about me eating crow... i sd he be back and he is

now what else you got? Nobody else has # 94 cuuuuuhhhhhhh

kazzd58

Reaction score
Hold on there Kazz; Gregory gave fans zero reason to believe in him. Every chance he got he didnt stop the pot.
He repeatedly failed drug test but, Oh the fans... I call BS on your jive post

Is he back or not?? somebody was gonna be wrong and somebody was gonna be right in the Long run... story never ends at one chapter homie....

I call spade to what yalll thought was gonna happen Gregory still had the ace of spade in his deck ... The 98% of xoners on here is who im talking to and I didnt stutter at all

the ones out there acted like they knew the deal..

SO its not my fault yall trashed him because he didint give yall a reason to do so.. Yall still did it and

so now eat it haaaaaaaaaaa

chagus

Reaction score
Lets go I nt gonna forget 98% of yall TRASHHHHHHHED Randy and Me for taking up for him !! now Alllllllllll yall 98% know it alls eating crow like a mug!!!!!!!!! Yall Trashhhhed Gregory Now all this love... lmao........ One day when i feel like it imma find those threads and bring them back just to see the ones talking that ish like they just knew what was going on....

Didnt know ish.... lololol the fake love from some... Our best pass rusher is back
R-E-L-A-X.

Its a "what have you done for me lately" league and many of us were extremely disappointed in Randy. But its a new day... a new season... and he's PROVEN to everyone that he AT LEAST has the determination and discipline to overcome his shortcomings. Its not about certain fans "eating crow"... its about Randy redeeming himself to said fans. And, so far... he has.

Go get 'em Randy!

waving monkey

Reaction score
Is he back or not?? somebody was gonna be wrong and somebody was gonna be right in the Long run... story never ends at one chapter homie....

I call spade to what yalll thought was gonna happen Gregory still had the ace of spade in his deck ... The 98% of xoners on here is who im talking to and I didnt stutter at all

the ones out there acted like they knew the deal..

SO its not my fault yall trashed him because he didint give yall a reason to do so.. Yall still did it and

so now eat it haaaaaaaaaaa
This doesn't make sense. If you mean after repeated failed test and a one year suspension I should have said " I believe in him? No thank you I pass. However I respect his efforts to get back his life and support that all the way. I lost idiot compassion years ago.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I could eat 7 lbs of Doritos in a weekend if I had the munchies.

I was thinking similarly. My weight can swing maybe 5 lbs in a day without me trying to make it happen. 7lbs isn't much more than measurement noise.

And for a player 6-5, that's still not anywhere near filled out 3 years after his draft.

I've been high on Gregory coming back, but that brought me down a lot.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I was thinking similarly. My weight can swing maybe 5 lbs in a day without me trying to make it happen. 7lbs isn't much more than measurement noise.

And for a player 6-5, that's still not anywhere near filled out 3 years after his draft.

I've been high on Gregory coming back, but that brought me down a lot.

Nothing is more important than having your head on straight. If he truly got his act together, then we'll be seeing a Gregory we've never seen before.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Cavanaugh on theFan claimed Randy was 200 pounds six months ago. So he dropped weight when not playing and put it back on to play again.

But people really are missing it with his weight. Marinelli wants these guys slim. Not 235 slim but not 270 either. Tapper who was 270 as a rookie said last year that he dropped into the 250s. Kony Ealy has bee around 275 and he has said he's trying to drop weight. Nick Eatman has said he still looks like a DT instead of an end.

Charles Haley played 235 to 245 at best.

The hits keep on coming.

That Randy was 200 lbs 6 months ago is even worse news. I didn't see that coming at all. Is he supposed to have put on 42 lbs of good muscle, all coordinated, in 6 months?

I had hoped for him to be weight training all the time he was away. Instead, he started 6 months ago. Fan freakin tastic.

And hearing that Marinelli is trimming them down doesn't thrill me either. I was psyched to hear that Tapper was up to 270.

Wikipedia had Haley at 255. Pro Football Reference at 252. And that's over 20 years ago. Olines are a lot bigger now.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nothing is more important than having your head on straight. If he truly got his act together, then we'll be seeing a Gregory we've never seen before.

That's the first step. Guess I thought that step happened a while ago, and expected the next obvious steps of preparing for football to have started much earlier, with him much farther ahead than I expect him now.