Gregory up and running

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lets go I nt gonna forget 98% of yall TRASHHHHHHHED Randy and Me for taking up for him !! now Alllllllllll yall 98% know it alls eating crow like a mug!!!!!!!!! Yall Trashhhhed Gregory Now all this love... lmao........ One day when i feel like it imma find those threads and bring them back just to see the ones talking that ish like they just knew what was going on....

Didnt know ish.... lololol the fake love from some... Our best pass rusher is back
You drinking? Me rikey...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lets go I nt gonna forget 98% of yall TRASHHHHHHHED Randy and Me for taking up for him !! now Alllllllllll yall 98% know it alls eating crow like a mug!!!!!!!!! Yall Trashhhhed Gregory Now all this love... lmao........ One day when i feel like it imma find those threads and bring them back just to see the ones talking that ish like they just knew what was going on....

Didnt know ish.... lololol the fake love from some... Our best pass rusher is back
:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Corso

Reaction score
LM*AO!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Dude needs some increased tolerance if he's gonna day-drink like a champ, no? :)

LMAO, Cors. You kill me :lmao::lmao::lmao2:
Like the French say: "You stupid Americans, it's about pace".

CPanther95

Reaction score

After only 14 games played and one sack in 3 years, it might be a bit premature to get the crow out of the freezer - unless you're hungry now.

Corso

Reaction score
Now we know what Taco would look like if he was all calves.
Poor Taco gots to spread them calf muscles over 3 feet of shin!
The guy is never going to have bricks for calves without the David Irving Supplement treatment.

Edit: I meant the David Irving GNC Accidental Supplement Treatment.