Gronk fondling girlfriend at parade

aria

Reaction score
It's relevant because the post I responded to said Gronk fondled his GF in public which made it different somehow, it is not. This point is canceled out by the fact Zeke and the woman also had a relationship of some sort and she wasn't bothered by what he did. Both were wrong, I am just pointing out Gronk wrapping his 'mits over his gf's breasts in public is no different than Zeke pulling the girl's top up.

Gronk just seems to be held to a different standard than other players.
Ugh...here I am again, yeah it’s different. Consent or not, publicly accepted or not...wife my grabbing my junk in public vs pulling it out are two totally different things. IMOF, one is illegal and the other is not. I don’t see how you can even compare the two although both are inappropriate, especially for a professional athlete under a microscope in public.

aria

Reaction score
I remember it being brought up in Zeke's case as well. It fell somewhere around conduct detrimental. While they didn't specifically suspend him for the incident it was taken into account and did nothing to help his case. They used everything they could to justify punishing him well beyond what the league had been punishing others for similar/worse, more concrete cases.
May have been but there is no proof and is just more conspiracy theory. You’re right though, I’m sure it did nothing to help his case and maybe it did contribute to it. Point is, he wasn’t specifically suspended for it so this Gronk thing shouldn’t even be comparable, even if Gronk did show booby which he didn’t.

And actually, they could have done a lot more investigating into the night club incident if they really wanted to axe him but they didn’t. No doubt he got screwed either way though.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What stupid logic.

Wrong is wrong.

Gronk shouldnt be behaving that way in front of children and Zeke clearly crossed the line based on the woman's reaction.
I didn't say what Zeke did was acceptable, but the girl did it herself before he did it, and they were together. I just think this was a bit less acceptable.

aria

Reaction score
I didn't say what Zeke did was acceptable, but the girl did it herself before he did it, and they were together. I just think this was a bit less acceptable.
I just think he’s an idiot for doing it a) as a high profile athlete in public but more importantly b) while he’s under investigation. I mean how stupid do you have to be, lol?

Do you ride around town “dirty” or speed when you have warrants for your arrest? Not that I would know but I have been on probation for lesser offenses...just plain stupid.

aria

Reaction score
Oh, so groping is allowed. Cool, it's gonna be a fun day at the grocery store tomorrow.
"Hey lady, come here, I wanna squeeze your melons."... lol.
First of all, tell me how many games Zeke served for the St Patricks Day incident? Not speculation, not a guess, how many games did he serve?

Second of all, your comparison is ridiculous. No one said the women in either video were random so going to the grocery store to grab some “ladies” melons is absurd.

Thirdly, yeah, there’s a definite difference between groping and nudity although neither are publicly acceptable IMO.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just think he’s an idiot for doing it a) as a high profile athlete in public but more importantly b) while he’s under investigation. I mean how stupid do you have to be, lol?

Do you ride around town “dirty” or speed when you have warrants for your arrest? Not that I would know but I have been on probation for lesser offenses...just plain stupid.
My brother walked into the town offices to get a permit to put in a wood stove. The lady says, "You know, we have a warrant for your arrest?" He replied, "That's not what I'm here for."....................and left with his permit. lol

aria

Reaction score
My brother walked into the town offices to get a permit to put in a wood stove. The lady says, "You know, we have a warrant for your arrest?" He replied, "That's not what I'm here for."....................and left with his permit. lol
True story?

Pape

Reaction score
Leave Gronk alone. It was cold out, he was only beng a gentleman, trying to keep her warm.

The Man is a Saint, A Hero, deserves a god damned medal imo.

aria

Reaction score
Leave Gronk alone. It was cold out, he was only beng a gentleman, trying to keep her warm.

The Man is a Saint, A Hero, deserves a god damned medal imo.
Zeke was unfairly judged by myself and others, he was just trying to teach a public anatomy and sexual education class.

Pape

Reaction score
Zeke was unfairly judged by myself and others, he was just trying to teach a public anatomy and sexual education class.
dont care what zeke did. or didnt do. goodell punishes people for doing nothing all the time. welcome to club aggrieved.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well, the investigation was into violence and this was a side issue.

Now if Gronkowski had the same cloud around him, I would get the outrage.

But he has never been accused of DV.

I firmly agree that Elliott was unfairly judged and punished. But this is not a situation which has a lot of relation unless you are trying too hard to make one.
Got them goalposts wheels up