Gronk fondling girlfriend at parade

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
How many times does it have to be stated that this was the girl Zeke was dating at the time?

Find another way to make excuses for Gronk

Random or not. I don't care. I didn't see what Zeke did as an issue that needed to be investigated and I don't see what gronk did as a issue either

CPanther95

Reaction score
Why? Are they not equally bad? Gronk is basically humiliating his own gf in public?

They aren't equally bad. They were both equally "humiliated" - in the sense that neither appeared to be humiliated in the least.

But letting people see you put your hands on your girlfriend's clothed breasts is no where near as bad as pulling up her shirt and exposing her breasts.

I don't make the rules - that's just the way it is.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, this piece on Gronk, who cares? I'm not a Pats fan, I don't care what idiot things other teams players do. I care about my team and what our players do. For those who are comparing Zeke to Gronk, I say, who cares. I care what Zeke is doing, not what Gronk is doing. If Gronk were a Cowboy, I would then have a very different opinion because then, he would be representing me, as a fan.

You see, that's the thing. The team represents all of us, as fans. That's the difference for me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They aren't equally bad. They were both equally "humiliated" - in the sense that neither appeared to be humiliated in the least.

But letting people see you put your hands on your girlfriend's clothed breasts is no where near as bad as pulling up her shirt and exposing her breasts.

I don't make the rules - that's just the way it is.
Had she not already done it herself, I'd agree. But she'd already exposed herself, so clearly she wasn't worried about it.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Had she not already done it herself, I'd agree. But she'd already exposed herself, so clearly she wasn't worried about it.

Her exposing herself and him exposing her would be equal - but both are worse than putting hands on your girlfriend's clothed breasts, or her putting her own hands on her clothed breasts.

Again, I don't make the rules. ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Her exposing herself and him exposing her would be equal - but both are worse than putting hands on your girlfriend's clothed breasts, or her putting her own hands on her clothed breasts.

I think circumstances make the Gronk thing worse. Mind you, I'm not saying Zeke wasn't an idiot, but they were at a celebration with a Mardi Gras atmosphere, and were far from the only ones exposing breasts, and they weren't the the focus of everyone's attention.

Gronk was part of a parade, partially in his honor, with crowds full of children watching him, and he performed a pretty sexually aggressive act...something that, if you were to do to a stranger, would get you arrested and possibly labeled a sexual predator.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Those aren't the rules

Al Franken had to resign because he pretended to grope a sleeping woman

Both are equally inappropriate in the wrong circumstances and without consent but in both cases the woman seemed fine with it

CPanther95

Reaction score
I think circumstances make the Gronk thing worse. Mind you, I'm not saying Zeke wasn't an idiot, but they were at a celebration with a Mardi Gras atmosphere, and were far from the only ones exposing breasts, and they weren't the the focus of everyone's attention.

Gronk was part of a parade, partially in his honor, with crowds full of children watching him, and he performed a pretty sexually aggressive act...something that, if you were to do to a stranger, would get you arrested and possibly labeled a sexual predator.

You went off the rails when you had to use Gronk's actions on a stranger to try and make them more serious. Even giving a stranger a nonconsensual piggy back ride to your house could "get you arrested and possibly labeled a sexual predator".

... On the other hand, exposing a strangers breasts would be considered worse ... and possibly illegal even when done with consent in certain jurisdictions

CPanther95

Reaction score
Those aren't the rules

Al Franken had to resign because he pretended to grope a sleeping woman

Both are equally inappropriate in the wrong circumstances and without consent but in both cases the woman seemed fine with it

Neither of these situations involved doing anything without consent. That's a completely different situation.