Guess who Irvin is reporting Big Bill is working out?...Quincy Carter

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss;2169904 said:
According to you Drew Bledsoe Parcells' QB and was going to play 5 years in Dallas and win multiple Superbowls securing his place in the Hall of Fame. If that happened Romo would never have been a starter in Dallas.
Exposed.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Between Q-Ball, Pacells, and Nors, this thread is going to be #1 with a bullet.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
So did they sign Carter or is this just a thread of ill-repute?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
zeromaster;2170224 said:
Between Q-Ball, Pacells, and Nors, this thread is going to be #1 with a bullet.
Now if we could only get Roy Williams involved, we could really get this thread going.

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
If qcar was actually smart and worked on his accuracy all those years away from nfl football he'd be the total package at qb.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BALKIS;2170431 said:
If qcar was actually smart and worked on his accuracy all those years away from nfl football he'd be the total package at qb.
:omg:

I can't believe people still believe this.

That is a super sized IF I guess.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
RainMan;2169670 said:
Quincy was never quite as bad as people liked to make him out. Not a great starter, mind you, (probably could make a case he was about the league's 22nd best QB when he was here) but he certainly could have played a while in this league as a journeyman backup. Laugh, but that's not a bad career.

With that said, having not played in the NFL in four years, having been cut by the CFL and AFL, and having some considerable character concerns, how could a down-and-out franchise like Miami really benefit from him?

He's almost 30 now, isn't he? He's not their future at QB. And is a guy with his character flaws really the guy you want backing up -- or, worse yet, mentoring -- youngsters Beck and Henne?

Best of luck to him if he's signed. But doesn't make much sense.

I think about 85% of the board agree wholeheartedly with you.

If BP is bringing him in I'd assume it is for short term duty as he develops Henne and that could be a bad sign for Beck. BP does crazy things at QB.

QC actually knows the BP offensive stuff so it wouldn't be completely nuts to think he could play for them this year. That team is probably ranked about 30th at QB so even a crappy QC has a shot, albeit a really long one.