Guess who lead the league in INTs

mardwin

Reaction score
Playing the Bengals and Browns does help besides the Ravens are known for having a nasty defense so he will get some chances to make plays.

Gameover

Reaction score
He was best of the bunch that we lost. See were he went. Baltimore doesn't make a lot of mistakes

Tampa? They love overpaying our scrubs

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean quarterbacks last year routinely had six - seven seconds and oddly enough yesterday also.

Not keeping Leary and at least one of the corners was just bonehead.

But then again big red has a built-in excuse if he doesn't produce

Staubacher

Reaction score
Or you could blame the coach that actually draws up the scheme and coaches the defense...not getting consistent pressure and giving 10 yard cushions in coverage has been a constant theme for the D in Dallas for a while now

That too.

Aven8

Reaction score
Amazing thing that pass rush will do isn't it??

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
always liked Carr. dependable and durable, seemed a good guy, not a play maker. He was an above average corner that got paid like a shutdown corner by Dallas because he hit FA.

Or he was an above average player with impeccable health that got paid like a player with impeccable health.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
always liked Carr. dependable and durable, seemed a good guy, not a play maker. He was an above average corner that got paid like a shutdown corner by Dallas because he hit FA.

I did not like Carr at the beginning of his contract, but I really liked him as I watched him throughout the years. I always appreciated hearing all the good things he did in the locker room and in the community as well.