Gut Feeling: Predictions For Cowboys-Texans

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Beans

You have receivers and scoring threats and then there is our te core. Just a bunch of hype who didn't get the targets necessary to produce on paper every year. We're going on 5 years of poor te production. Might as well throw some majic beans out there on 3rd down. Sounds alot better than having the leagues worst te out there not producing winning drives and stats
I wouldn't paint it that bad of a picture Bro! I mean, had the #89 Jarwin been hit with a decent pass in that one early game ,he was gone to T.D.ville& no telling what the bolstering effect that would've transposed to his footballish capabilities, heck he prolly wouldn't of even fumble that gnat onside K.O. but more than likely scooped up that ball in stride & took it to T.D.ville as well,,,ya just never know,,,er,,,ya know?

JustChip

Reaction score
IDK, but that would be very pleasing were it to happen, but you know as well as I do ,that were the flipped coin to have landed differently for #4 on but a half dozen plays so far this season,,,er,,,you know the rest of that tired tuneo_O
Yep. There are 2, 3, maybe 4 plays a game that change the outcome if the result of those plays change. And that cuts both ways.

JayFord

Reaction score
My gut feeling is this is going to be one of those funny games

We throw for 500 yards run for 250 and score 13 points

The texans have 78 yards passing and 23 yards rushing and score 31 points

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’d feel a lot better about this game if Dak had a big TE target to go to

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Tyron Smith could make bigger passing plays at te on average and he can block way better. Just report an extra olineman. Might as well throw LVE out there. Hes more athletic than the Hanna John Phillips swaim type of te.

They are either gonna make a Gronk out of Swaim or I'm gonna listen on the radio. I believe in rotation and competition at every position and as soon as preseason stopped so did the competition.

We get to watch Zeke run and Dak run but that's it. 13 -17 points a game w no sts or scoring D and when our opponents are scoring 35 a game we get rolled up on because Zeke isn't gonna score 3 TDS a game. We need more player involvement.

More wrs and rbs and less tes.

Last edited:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Texans 20
Cowboys 13

Watsons legs are the difference. He's going to extend plays and finally get in sync with his receivers. I think Byron Jones is in for a rude awakening.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Still think my prediction of a Cowboys loss was off? ;) We were "entertained," though . . . :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: ya,ya,ya,,,that Huston team never did cotton up to losing against us ,ever since they were founded & I knew that,but, I was convinced the Coaching Echelon Had the fire lit in their ***es, wanting to keep their esteemed hi dollar seasonal gigs,,:mad:

:lmao: ya bro, it was very entertaining(amongst other things)

I'll not grind sparks off of anybody again, concerning their projected outcome o_O

:starspin::star::starspin: