Gut feeling: Skins beat Eagles on Saturday

Zordon

Reaction score
I just think the whole Sanchez thing has run its course and the Skins play better with RG3 regardless what their idiot head coach thinks. Skins will run the ball, RG3 will make some plays, and Haslett will do a good job versus Sanchez. Cowboys will be playing for the division on Sunday. Just a gut feeling.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I have that same feeling that the Skins will win, RG3 will be the spark, give Washington hope all over and fail again next year with a new coach

Reaction score
I'm just hoping that DC circus and nothing to play for doesn't cause them to mail it in....

Zordon

Reaction score
don't let them beat you on special teams. we won special teams and won the game.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That would be a real Christmas miracle.

I think the Commanders defense could do okay, I just do not see that trainwreck on offense doing anything.

There is a lot of mistrust and a lack of faith. You cannot tell me that in house Gruden loves Griffin and vice versa.

Eddie

Reaction score
Anything can happen in the NFC East, but the Iggles are fighting for their lives and they know that one Dallas slip up is all they need to be right back on top of the division. They will not lose to the Skins.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
After the fiasco last weekend, it's hard for me to imagine the 'Skins beating anyone.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-of-the-giants-game-and-it-was-weird-and-sad/

Far too much snipping and snapping thanks to that evil media.