Gut feeling: Skins beat Eagles on Saturday

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Yeah not gonna happen. RG3 sucks. He just cannot make plays from the pocket. Commanders suck. Expect a blowout.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I just think the whole Sanchez thing has run its course and the Skins play better with RG3 regardless what their idiot head coach thinks. Skins will run the ball, RG3 will make some plays, and Haslett will do a good job versus Sanchez. Cowboys will be playing for the division on Sunday. Just a gut feeling.

I have a feeling that they could win as well. Haslett is a blitz happy DC and RG3 running ability might be the determining factor. Will see....

cej757

Reaction score
The last time these two teams played in Philly it got really chippy out there. I think Washington wins in a revenge game. They'll play it like a playoff game.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I just think the whole Sanchez thing has run its course and the Skins play better with RG3 regardless what their idiot head coach thinks. Skins will run the ball, RG3 will make some plays, and Haslett will do a good job versus Sanchez. Cowboys will be playing for the division on Sunday. Just a gut feeling.

I agree that the Sanchez thing has run it's course. The only thing I worry about is that the Skins are actually going to have to score. Other than Jackson, they don't have a lot of playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. Th Eagles have a propensity for giving up big plays but their front 7 is actually above average at generating pressure on the QB. This, I think is where the game is going to be won (by the Eagles). RGIII is just horrible when he has to actually sit back and read a defense and even worse when he's being pressured. If Colt McCoy were starting I'd have a little more hope that the Skins can pull this one off, but I'm just not feeling it with RGIII under center. I think it's going to get ugly for the Skins early and they'll never regain anything that even resembles composure from there on.

I think the only hope that the Skins have is if they can force Sanchez into some TOs and give the offense a couple of short fields. Certainly not out of the question but a long shot, IMHO.

I'll be praying for your gut feeling but my head says: "Not a chance".

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score

Eagles 45
Skins 14

BHendri5

Reaction score

That would be great, but I believe that the giants will beat them, because I do not believe that the NFL has anyone that can stay with my lil cousin Beckham

Mansta54

Reaction score
Not gonna happen, the skins are terrible and Subway Bob is awful.

reddyuta

Reaction score
This looks like a huge blowout to me,RG3 looks gun shy and is extremely inaccurate right now.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Washington isn't even trying anymore. The only person who can spur some life into that moribund team is Mark Sanchez. If he throws picks early, the Skins might start having fun again.

mldardy

Reaction score
This looks like a huge blowout to me,RG3 looks gun shy and is extremely inaccurate right now.

I get this feeling sort of. It really depends on how this game starts. If the Eagles start off getting ahead 14-0 or something like that then the Skins don't have the firepower to keep up because Philly will keep scoring. If Philly comes out slow and let's the Skins hang around and let's say it's a 1 score game either way then look out the Skins could steal one. Or if they somehow knock Sanchez out of the game or one of Philly's key players gets hurt then it could be an interesting game. I still get this feeling even if the game is close the Skins will make some costly mistake and let Philly off the hook.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I hope the skins win thatd be awesome! Most likely not happening though as the Skins are beyond terrible!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not going to get my hopes up that sorry arse franchise is going to step up and win.....................I fully expect them to lay down faster than a $2 hooker.

Would be pretty sweet thought if Philly lost.

endersdragon

Reaction score
I honestly don't believe that this will be the 3rd year where a 11-5 team misses the playoffs... so yea... I think the Eagles lose one of the next two.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I honestly don't believe that this will be the 3rd year where a 11-5 team misses the playoffs... so yea... I think the Eagles lose one of the next two.

My money is on the Giants...................that game may be for Coughlin's job.

Expect the Giants to go all out and finish the season on a high note and possibly save their coach's job.

endersdragon

Reaction score
My money is on the Giants...................that game may be for Coughlin's job.

Expect the Giants to go all out and finish the season on a high note and possibly save their coach's job.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. We just showed off that the Eagles only have 1 CB. All the Giants have to do is get ODB open all day and they put up 50.