Gut feeling: Skins beat Eagles on Saturday

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just think the whole Sanchez thing has run its course and the Skins play better with RG3 regardless what their idiot head coach thinks. Skins will run the ball, RG3 will make some plays, and Haslett will do a good job versus Sanchez. Cowboys will be playing for the division on Sunday. Just a gut feeling.
That would be great. How well have your gut feeling turned out this year? Should I be encouraged or worried?

Zordon

Reaction score
That would be great. How well have your gut feeling turned out this year? Should I be encouraged or worried?

not too good, i thought we were going to lose the last two games.

i just don't see this thing coming down to this doomsday scenario of the cowboys having to win in washington. i think somewhere, either with detriot, seattle or philly...something is going to break for us this weekend. i'm picking philly losing to the skins.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
That would be a real Christmas miracle.

I think the Commanders defense could do okay, I just do not see that trainwreck on offense doing anything.

There is a lot of mistrust and a lack of faith. You cannot tell me that in house Gruden loves Griffin and vice versa.

Did anyone see Gruden's glowing reviews of RGIII this week? Said you need to get a lead so Griffin doesn't have to do a lot of drop back passing and reading of defenses.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Eagles will not win out. They may even lose both. I think we lose one more game as well. Hope it's in haste to the Commanders after we have sewn up the NFC East this weekend.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I just think the whole Sanchez thing has run its course and the Skins play better with RG3 regardless what their idiot head coach thinks. Skins will run the ball, RG3 will make some plays, and Haslett will do a good job versus Sanchez. Cowboys will be playing for the division on Sunday. Just a gut feeling.

IMO it's more of a gut feeling than wishful thinking.

Sanchez can't throw a deep accurate pass and Washington has better rushers than we do. They're missing Foles and his ability to hit that deep ball. With Sanchez its a predictable offense. Washington will play both teams tough and I don't see Philly leaving with the W with Sanchez at the helm after barely escaping these guys in the first match up.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
desean speed vs eagles slow cb's look out. But i doubt the play him like they played dez. They were dumb to leave dez one on one so many times. Dez and romo killed them.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Washington outplayed them the first time.

Philly had a KO returned TD, Washington missed a 33 yard FG and the Eagles got a FG after an INT.

blumayne38

Reaction score

i agree, Sanchez makes mistakes under pressure if philly dosent jump on top right away they are in for a long sunday

blumayne38

Reaction score
I think Washington plays for draft position.

they could at one point if it gets out of hand even if its early like in the 3rd quarter, but i still just dont think Sanchez has it in him the Seattle Seahawks broke the new shiney sanchez and we destroyed him, if he bounces back if the eagles bounce back i will be impressed

Bizwah

Reaction score
Easy Eagle win. Nothing ever comes easy for the Cowboys. We will have to win it ourselves.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
I just cant see it, I really doubt the Commanders will be able to run the ball @ all, and to be able to expose their weak secondary you need good pass protection vs thjeir front 7 which the Commanders dont have.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Washington outplayed them the first time.

Philly had a KO returned TD, Washington missed a 33 yard FG and the Eagles got a FG after an INT.

Sounds like how the Iggles won most of their games. Don't forget the typical fumble recovery inside the 10 that they seem to always get. And a punt return TD as well.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chances WAS gets them are pretty small. I do think PHI is going to have a hard time getting up for this game this week. If they let WAS stick around, we could get lucky.

Fredd

Reaction score
my gut tells me that philly wins by 20+....they aren't losing 3 straight...plus the competition they will be facing is DRASTICALLY different than in their last two losses