Gut feeling: Skins beat Eagles on Saturday

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes. Skins win. Rg3 has a great game. Now we have to beat him the last week for a bye.

morasp

Reaction score
With the short week I think the Eagles defense will start to wear down early with all the minutes they've played against the Seahawks and Cowboys.

PHILADELPHIA —
Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins, who won a Super Bowl as a rookie with the New Orleans Saints, wasn't exactly oozing with confidence that his teammates will be able to overcome Sunday's deflating loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

"That's yet to be seen," Jenkins said after Wednesday's practice when asked if he has confidence that this team can overcome losses in the previous week and take care of business in the final two games of the season

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/...alcolm_jenkins_says_thats_yet_to_be_seen.html

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The only thing I will say is that Washington's defense actually matches up well against a Mark Sanchez led offense. They protect the first fifteen yards well and are stout against the run, but have issues on the back end. Mark Sanchez is only good with short throws and will give teams opportunities for picks when he has to throw long. Should be a good match-up.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
"That's yet to be seen," Jenkins said after Wednesday's practice when asked if he has confidence that this team can overcome losses in the previous week and take care of business in the final two games of the season

This is awesome.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I actually want Philly to win, we need to learn how to handle our own business. There is no easy road to the Super Bowl. (let me add this) I hate to blast a lot of fans like Latin likes to do, and some other's who think they're god's gift to the Dallas Cowboys fanhood, but some of our fans are so wimpy.

I really hope our Dallas Cowboys aren't as mentally weak as some guys we have in the fan base. I keep hearing excuses to why we can't win out, and I hope this team beats this team so we can have the easier road. Most of you must have been babies or not fans of the Cowboys back in the 90's first Super Bowl.

We made no excuses. We simply walked in to the meanest crowd and took down the cream of the crop in the 49ers own house. Then took on Buffalo, who had an offense equivalent to the fast pace high powered Eagles team of today, and make them look like a pee wee football team.

Expect that your team can go in to Indy and then in to Washington and kill these teams. If we can't do that, how do you think we're going to handle the Green Bay's and Arizona's and the Patriots/Denver's of the league?

We need to win out just like I said 2 weeks ago. And if we can't do that, then we're the same old girl. Tease you but don't put out.

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It's probably indigestion you are feeling.

Eagles will win by at least 20 points. The Skins are one of the worst teams in the NFL....no OL, almost no run game, and QBs are getting murdered--I'll be surprised if RGIII makes it through the game. Their front seven on D isn't awful, but their secondary is.

You are dreaming if you think the Skins even keep this close.

spook930

Reaction score
I think the Eagles will lose at least one of the last two. I know D jax still wants revenge and better than to hurt your former teams chances to make the playoff? Rg3 look a litter bit more aggressive last game as he tries to take back over the team from Washington DC. Then the have the to face O'dell and Eli in the final game.... Not going to be easy.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I just think the whole Sanchez thing has run its course and the Skins play better with RG3 regardless what their idiot head coach thinks. Skins will run the ball, RG3 will make some plays, and Haslett will do a good job versus Sanchez. Cowboys will be playing for the division on Sunday. Just a gut feeling.

I have been thinking the same thing all week. Sanchez is Spanash for Lawn Ornament.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I expect the Commanders to lay down for Philly, but then give us a nail biter the following week.

Scumbags!

bark

Reaction score
My gut tells me if wash pulls off the win, philly fans may burn that city to the ground.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I don't agree on this one. I think the Eagles will easily beat the Skins. The Skins will be stuck at 3 wins again on the season. That team is in quite mode right now. Tons of locker room problems, and a coach that is losing the team. They are just going through the motions now. The Giants will have a much better shot at beating the Eagles though.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually want Philly to win, we need to learn how to handle our own business.

We know we have to beat Indy. We play at the same time Philly does next week. So we won't know the outcome of their game that day so we won't know if we are in or out meaning we know have to win that game also. In other words, it doesn't matter what Philly does we have to handle our own business.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We know we have to beat Indy. We play at the same time Philly does next week. So we won't know the outcome of their game that day so we won't know if we are in or out meaning we know have to win that game also. In other words, it doesn't matter what Philly does we have to handle our own business.

Good post. Exactly right.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Philly and Washington play Sat at 3:30 Dallas plays the Colts on Sunday at 3:00 Dallas will know what is on the line

bark

Reaction score

I think you may be mistaken