Ha Ha Clinton Dix 1 yr 3.5 m with Bears

Boyz4Lyfe33

Reaction score
I agree, our front 7 in that game was the worst I've seen of them all year. Them getting manhandled like that pretty much is keeping me in doubt until we play another team that punches back. Absolutely pathetic play by LVE, Smith, our line, Heath and every other defender, but Heath does not get frontloaded the blame for that game as he's a "safety net".
Hello Jeff

Wood

Reaction score
Thought he would have been a decent pick up and upgrade over Heath at SS.

this is outrageous. He was perfect fit for Dallas. Jones decide Hurns is worth more money? What world are Jones living in right now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not sure what games some of you have been watching if you think Heath is not bad. He shouldnt be starting for an AAF team.
Sez' the cloned Rowdy unit #749 , , ,which warrants a FEUDIAN standard issue forum post of; secure the pointless flapping porthole pal!:angry:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Kaiser

Reaction score
The good news is:

A) Clinton-Dix won't be playing for us

B) This likely sets the market for the second tier guys we were looking at like Tre Boston. And my new favorite is George Iloka, who likely signs an incentive based deal for even less.

Sydla

Reaction score
The good news is:

B) This likely sets the market for the second tier guys we were looking at like Tre Boston. And my new favorite is George Iloka, who likely signs an incentive based deal for even less.

Iloka is the guy I’d like. Good fit for Richard’s scheme, is big, fairly athletic.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
The good news is:

Would really like Boston or Iloka. Iloka would fit the Richard size (tall/long) profile IMO.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Where is the article of the guy giving haha a huge contract?

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I like that Safety prices are already headed down. I would have liked ET, but I still consider Boston, Phillips, and Iloka as upgrades to Heath.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Heath is bad, but I dont want to replace bad players with bad players. Which is what HaHa is at this point.