Happy 2018 Schedule Release Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I'm also going to try to go to the Colts game. I'm only about 3-3 1/2 hours from Indy. I went to our game there in 2002 and I believe we got beat 21-3 or something like that. It's the only Dallas game I've ever attended where we lost. I was actually at the Sunday night game in Green Bay in 2008 (maybe 2009, but I think it was 2008). It was the first and only game we'd ever won in at Lambeau until we beat them two years ago.
I am also about 3 1/2 hours coming from Lansing mi. Last time you went did your sister go. Was she dressed in cheerleader outfit. There was somone from this site that took thier sister

glimmerman

Reaction score
Still need to throw the ball enough and Dak looked terrible in that December game at NY in 2016.
He just refused no to run with the ball against them. A few runs from him and it would have opened that game up.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Thank god no Giants opener...

I’m glad we don’t play them week 1 because they have a whole new defensive scheme and seeing them week 1 would be a complete mystery. At least playing them week 2 there is some tape of them. They play Jax week 1 so it’s a similar offense and they should be able to see how they will attack the running game at least

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Where is everybody seeing the schedule?
It's being leaked drip by drip.

So far we know Week 1 is at Panthers, Week 2 is the home opener against the Giants, Thanksgiving is against the Skins and the week after Thanksgiving against the Saints.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why do we never get a crappy division....like when is the last time we've played the Titans?
I'm not sure we could beat the Titans, they are a team on the rise having to play the Jags and Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.