Happy 2018 Schedule Release Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The choices are narrowing for the Turkey Day game. It has to be an NFC team this year, and we now know we're playing the Saints the week after. The Lions will host their own game that day. So it's either an NFC East team or the Bucs.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I miss the days when games against the Commanders were a huge deal and they were our biggest rival. now we got young fans complaining about a potential thanksgiving cowboys Commanders game.
Saddens me that that generation didn't experience the real Commanders-cowboys rivalry.

erod

Reaction score
Not sure if a source or a guess.

I am blocked from this twitter page, and I have no idea why. LOL, I've never heard of it.

Heads up, that is NOT how you run a sports media outlet.

Vero_F250

Reaction score
The choices are narrowing for the Turkey Day game. It has to be an NFC team this year, and we now know we're playing the Saints the week after. The Lions will host their own game that day. So it's either an NFC East team or the Bucs.
It’s the skins.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Home:
home-schedule-2018-hero.jpg

Away:
away-schedule-2018-hero.jpg

5-11

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am blocked from this twitter page, and I have no idea why. LOL, I've never heard of it.

Heads up, that is NOT how you run a sports media outlet.

It’s wrong anyway. That woman is always on the attack so being blocked is no big deal

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I miss the days when games against the Commanders were a huge deal and they were our biggest rival. now we got young fans complaining about a potential thanksgiving cowboys Commanders game.
Saddens me that that generation didn't experience the real Commanders-cowboys rivalry.
I'm with ya. The Commanders are the reason i'm a Cowboys fan for 40+ years.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Need all these cold weather teams on the road early in the season so we don't have to worry about freezing temps in December.

erod

Reaction score
Need all these cold weather teams on the road early in the season so we don't have to worry about freezing temps in December.

Why?

We're a run-dominant team. That plays well in the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.