Happy 2018 Schedule Release Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And to make things worse that game may very well be to win the division or wrap up home field in the playoffs.

You know how most of those games go!

And we'll probably close on the road as usual. You know? Because we can't just close at home for once.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Falcons at Eagles for opener?

Uh oh, we aren't as relevant as we thought we were. I wonder if this will finally inspire change. Have to focus on the important stuff.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Local DC radio guy just reported he had inside info that Thanksgiving will be SKINS @ COWBOYS. Again.

What a shock, another division rival for Thanksgiving. I was actually sort of hoping that it would be us and Tampa again like 2006. I think that'd draw pretty good ratings too, not to mention that it'd be Dak vs. Winston.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Great....we finish the year on the road again, /sarcasm. I think we've finished the season on the road the last 4 years (just off my memory, I may be wrong).

I was thinking that, but I think 2015 was at home, but that was a lost season lol. Other than that, we've not finished at home for some time.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My source said Commanders Cowboys on Thanksgiving late game and Cowboys open up against Carolina.

Well, that's not a bad ope......that's in Carolina right? It'd actually kinda suck if we opened the season with 2 straight home games.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Correct.

So likely

@Carolina
New York

Well, at least it's not STARTING the year with the Giants this time. That's a change at least. We've done that dance for the last 3 our of 4 years. 4 out of 5 if you count the fact we opened @ NY in 2012. Oh, and then there was the year after at home. So yeah, 4 out of 5 I think lol. So many openers with them, it's kinda ridiculous lol.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I don't want an easy schedule or opponent, just bring it on, anytime any place.
To be a good team you have to beat anyone you meet.
An easy soft schedule will camouflage the weakness and will keep jj's process going.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't want an easy schedule or opponent, just bring it on, anytime any place.
To be a good team you have to beat anyone you meet.
An easy soft schedule will camouflage the weakness and will keep jj's process going.
A weak schedule sure didn't manage to hurt the Eagirls last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.